eVision Industry Software
A decade of pushing the boundaries. A decade of helping major industry players achieve their full potential. A group of talented innovators, engineers, consultants, developers, trainers, and support staff, all dedicated to a single thing: making the world a safer place. In any potentially hazardous environment, you’ve got many things to consider. Quick decisions and a keen eye can make all the difference. That’s why eVision Industry Software gives you the essential tools you need to focus on those things that really matter during daily operations.
Since its inception, eVision has solidified its position as leader in digital Permit to Work solutions and operational safety software. A clear vision, dedicated and experienced staff, and a drive to constantly learn and adapt are key pillars of this success.
- 10 years of successful implementation
- 5000 client sites live
- 230 Global evision employees
- 6 Global offices
A decade of pushing the boundaries. A decade of helping major industry players achieve their full potential. A group of talented innovators, engineers, consultants, developers, trainers, and support staff, all dedicated to a single thing: making the world a safer place.
- Our highly scalable systems allow you to hit the ground running on a single asset or on 100.
- We enable you to improve your productivity and safety with core workflows like Permit to Work, isolation management, and MOC, or expand your control with innovative functionality and comprehensive technical integrations with leading system providers.
- Our highly trained consultants, analysts, trainers and Industry SMEs will support you in your process every step of the way.
- With offices across the globe and partnerships with major system integrators, eVision will assist you effectively, quickly, and locally.
eVision is a fast-growing software company based in The Hague, The Netherlands. We provide global oil, gas and chemical companies with advanced Control of Work solutions: systems designed to make their operations safe, efficient, and effective. eVision has expanded and continues to expand rapidly to deliver on-time, high-quality and future-proof implementations.
We’re looking for inspiring candidates to fill various positions. Take a look below and who knows: maybe a desk in our fantastic The Hague headquarters or any of our international offices will soon be yours!