EWS Equipment for Watertreatment Systems International B.V. (trade name EWS International) was founded in 1994 by two enthousiastic engineers with the objective to develop and manufacture microprocessor controllers for water treatment systems. Through the dedication of its founders, employees and the strong commitment to customer satisfaction, EWS International has experienced tremendous success and may rejoice over the use of its controllers in more than 32 countries. Today, EWS International looks forward to continued prosperity as it continues to provide O.E.Ms with controllers based on its principles.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
Since the establishment, EWS International B.V. is continuing the development and expansion of its product line.
- each type of controller should have the possibility to communicate with all the well-known brands of water conditioners with the same target of water treatment.
- each type of controller should be to program easily.
- each type of controller should have a text display with a minimum choice out of four languages.