F.F.P. Systems Inc.
FFP Systems Incorporated designs and manufactures dewatering equipment internationally, committed to quaility, we provide reliable products, service and support to our customers and their dewatering requirements. Our products include filter presses, precoat systems, membrane squeeze filters, steam application filters, hydrometallurgy applications, SAGD applications, mining, petrochemical, municipal and others. We provide complete turnkey solutions to include the dewatering equipment, tanks, feed pumps, engineering and on site startup and support. Pilot testing can be performed on site or samples can be shipped to our facility for testing. If spare parts are required for your existing equipment, FFP will support our customers for all their operational needs. Spare parts include; filter plates, chain, cylinders, seal kits, drip trays, valves, cloths, cloth washers. We can also offer replacement parts for the filter press frame. Please contact our engineering for design requirements.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
There are several advantages when utilizing filter dewatering equipment;
- Allows our customers to achieve lower moisture content in dewatered sludge, providing a more economical means of disposal.
- Provide simple cake handling capabilities.
- Operate at low ad high pressures, which makes it possible to dewater a variety of different types of sludge.
- Dewater waste activated sludge and alum sludge that are otherwise difficult to dewater.
A variety of filter plate types and materials are available for use in a filter press.
Listed below are some applications
- Secondary Biological Slug
- Water Teatment Alum Sludge
- Metal Hydroxide Sludge
- Heap Leach
- Brine Sludge
- Lime Sludge
- Oily Sludge
- Palm Oil Fractionation
- Food & Beverages
- Blood Processing
- Pulp & Paper
- Ceramic Glaze, Slip and Clay
- Mining Industry
- Ground Water and Soil