Farallon Consulting, L.L.C.
Farallon Consulting provides an integrated suite of environmental consulting services to a wide range of private and public sector clients. Specialty areas include due diligence, site characterization, engineering/remediation services, and mediation/litigation support.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Soil and Groundwater Consulting and Engineering
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
The partnership that ultimately resulted in Farallon Consulting began in the early 1990s, when Clifford Schmitt and Peter Jewett worked together at a Seattle-area environmental consulting firm. They discovered that they shared a vision to create their own company providing superior-quality, service-oriented environmental consulting. That vision was realized in 1998 with the founding of what is now Farallon Consulting, L.L.C. in Issaquah, Washington.
As the business grew, Cliff and Peter recruited talented professionals who shared their vision. By the early 2000s, the original partnership of a Hydrogeologist and an EngineeringGeologist had expanded to a firm of 20 offering a suite of complementary environmental services spanning geology/hydrogeology, engineering, geochemistry, environmental due diligence, regulatory compliance, landfill, litigation support, and insurance claims evaluation services. Supplementing Farallon’s Issaquah corporate headquarters with a branch office in Bellingham, Washington in 2001 enlarged the firm’s geographic presence, technical resources, and client base. The opening of a Seattle office in 2011 was another demonstration of Farallon’s commitment to providing responsive and value-added client service, and supports the extension of the firm’s environmental consulting services to a broader market.
Over the past decade, Farallon has developed into a solid mid-sized environmental consulting firm with a team of over 30 dedicated professionals. During its 14-year history, Farallon has served over 700 clients throughout the western United States, meeting environmental needs ranging from site characterization to engineering design, site remediation, and stormwater management.
At the core of Farallon’s mission are the environmental needs and business objectives of our clients. Derived from the Farallon Mission Statement are the firm’s corporate values, which underscore our commitment to quality work, professional ethics, employee enrichment, and community support.
To provide quality consulting services that enable our clients to define, understand, and mitigate environmental risks and achieve their project objectives.
- Farallon Consulting is committed to providing:
- SUPERIOR QUALITY products and services that meet the business needs of our clients
- PRINCIPLED ETHICAL STANDARDS that establish credibility with our clients and the community
- CLIENT SERVICES that are responsive and have added value
- A WORK ENVIRONMENT where the professional development of all employees is encouraged
- A POSITIVE, SAFE AND RESPECTFUL WORKPLACE that promotes teamwork and fun for our employees
- ACTIVE SUPPORT of the local community