Field Forensics is the exclusive manufacturer of E.L.I.T.E., I.D.E.X.and ULTRA explosives detection and precursor identification kits, which are all manufactured in the U.S.A. We support hundreds of police, military and security organizations in detecting, analyzing and defeating explosive and other threats. All of our clients have more important things to worry about other than whether or not their kit is working, so we design our products from their perspective.We have representatives around the world
Field Forensics, Inc. (FFI), a small business, is a State of Florida corporation and is a developer and manufacturer of forensics sampling and identification devices for law enforcement, homeland security, and military customers. FFI is a US-owned company and equal opportunity employer. FFI has a global sales network; a significant portion of FFI's total sales are export sales. FFI has fielded several product lines, which address market needs in field chemical extraction, explosives detection and substance identification, explosives screening, covert ops, HUMINT and source handling; research and development in these and related technologies are underway. FFI develops devices using novel materials and methods to field systems that are highly-evolved but simple to use in very tough environments.
Technical & Commercial Capabilities
- Commercial & technical staff include MBA and Ph.D.-level personnel
- New product research & development, design and packaging
- Technology transfer and licensing
- Joint R&D partnerships, cooperative research and development agreements (CRADA)
- Analytical and forensic chemistry & physics including Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR), colorimetric chemistry, electrochemistry, mobility spectroscopy and solid-phase micro-extraction (SPME and PSPME), nuclear detection and spectroscopy
- US Drug Enforcement Agency registration certificate for controlled substances
FFI actively seeks licensing opportunities, development partnerships and agreements, as well as co-marketing opportunities.