Filter Butler is owned by one of Canada’s fastest growing water filtration companies. Ranked 8th on the Profit - Hot 50 List for the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada – Filter Butler is proud to be at your service. We want everyone to know about the many benefits of drinking filtered water and to share them with their loved ones. To help spread the many advantages of drinking filtered water we have created this educational guide so that you can live a more informed, healthy, happy and environmentally-friendly life!
Our vision is simple: Pure, clean and healthy water for your home and your business.
Filter Butler water filters offer many benefits over tap water and bottled water. Below are just a few that may be of interest to you:
- Remove 97% of chlorine from regular tap water
- Reduce 98% of harmful water contaminants such as pesticides and metals
- Eliminate water odor
- Eliminate vaporized chemicals from cooking, bathing and showering
- Discover healthier skin and hair
At Your Service!
At Filter Butler we are happy to say that our customer service is second to none. We have knowledgeable customer service representatives available to assist you no matter what your inquiry. We are here for you 24/7!
If you are ready to experience clean, crisp, fresh water give us a call and find out how Filter Butler can help — conveniently and affordably!
Health Benefits of Filtered Water
- There are a lot of options for drinking water with hype that surrounds each – tap, bottled, distilled, alkaline, etc. For the everyday consumer it can all get very confusing. But worry not - we are here to help! Let’s take a look at why filtered water is the best choice.
Common Elements Removed with Filtered Water
- Arsenic: Tap water can contain dangerous levels of arsenic, a powerful carcinogenic, that has been linked to an increased risk of the development of several types of cancer.
- Aluminum: Municipal water that is unfiltered can lead to an increased consumption of aluminum, a metal that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, hyperactivity, learning disabilities in children, skin problems, liver disease and more.
- Disinfection Byproducts (DBPs): DBPs are harmful elements that result from disinfecting water with chlorine, a powerful carcinogenic.
- Fluoride: While fluoride is commonly associated with improving oral health, it can actually cause a wide range of health problems such as a weakened immune system and cellular damage that accelerates aging.
What about Bottled Water?
You may be surprised to learn that 40% of bottled water is bottled tap water! In addition to this commonly unknown fact, here are some other risks that stem from drinking bottled water:
The plastic bottles themselves are created with a chemical called bisphenol A or BPA, a synthetic hormone disruptor that has been linked to many health problems:
- Learning and behavioral problems
- Altered immune system function
- Prostate and breast cancer
- Risk of obesity
- Early puberty in both genders
What are Some Health Benefits of Drinking Filtered Water?
An increased intake of pure, healthy water will enhance:
- Nutrient absorption
- Weight loss
- Skin hydration
- Overall health
Bottled Water is the fastest growing segment of the entire beverage industry and it also happens to be one of the biggest polluting ones. The realization that bottled water is seldom of higher quality than tap water has brought the environmental aspect of the industry to new heights.
By filtering your own water at home, you will be doing your part to help the environment and stop the following:
- A massive influx of plastic sent to degrade at the dump. A process that takes at least 300 years.
- It takes three times as much water to produce a plastic bottle then it does to fill it.
- Recycled plastic water bottles require the use of petroleum in addition to the cost of transport for the recycling process.
10 Reasons to Filter Your Own Water
- Drinking water is essential to your health.
- Filtered water is more affordable than bottled water.
- Filtered water is healthier than distilled water, alkaline water, and “vitamin” waters.
- Filtered water tastes better than tap water.
- Filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall better health.
- Filtered water removes cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water helping to reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33%.
- Filtered water is important for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters are the last line of defense between the body and over 2,000 known toxins that your municipalities may not be eliminating.
- Filtered water is better for the environment than plastic water bottles.
- Filtered Water improves skin hydration
In the cut throat world of finance and water filtration, it is hard to get customers attention and more importantly gain their trust. To do this most effectively we believe in clean, honest communication.
Here is why Filter Butler stands above the rest:
- We are Canadian owned and operated
- We offer complete price transparency
- There are no upsells at the point of sale
- We offer selling and renting options to best accommodate all financial backgrounds
- All of our water filtration systems are NSF certified
- We offer convenient Filter Replacement Plans
- We provide 24/7 online access to your account
- We guarantee installation of your product within 2 business days
- We are here for you on your terms
Filter Butler is owned by one of Canada’s fastest growing water filtration companies. Ranked 8th on the Profit - Hot 50 List for the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Canada.