Conduct Cross-Connection Control surveys of industrial, commercial, military and medical facilities to ensure that no hazardous conditions exist between plant equipment, process waters, plumbing fixtures and the potable water system. Verify existing backflow prevention security measures, at critical control points, for water-connected equipment and other water usages, including recycled-reclaimed water. Coordinate annual testing of backflow prevention devices. Provide On-Site Training, in Cross-Connection Control, for Water System Operators - SWS ERG Approved.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
To provide effective risk management consultation so that the potable water system is protected against contamination due to backflow of non-potable substances, or improperly plumbed connections.
- American Backflow Prevention Association
- American Industrial Hygiene Association
- American Society of Sanitary Engineering
- American Water Works Association
- Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research, University of Southern California
- Northern California Backflow Prevention Association
Retained by a variety of industrial and commercial entities including:
- Aluminum Extruding, Electronics mfg, Fertilizer mfg, Glass mfg, Plastic Pipe mfg
- Cheese mfg, Food Processing, Meat Packing/Processing, Small Water Systems, Dairy Operations, Marinas/Resorts and Wineries.
- Investigated a cross-connection/drinking water contamination incident within a hospital facility.
- Conducted a Cross-Connection Control Survey of a large military installation.
- Designed and implemented a Cross-Connection Control program including local ordinance, tester certification and database management system for fifteen (15) large-system water utilities in the Sacramento Metro Area.