Fluence is a leader in the decentralized water, wastewater and reuse treatment markets, setting the industry pace with its Smart Products Solutions, including Aspiral™, NIROBOX™ and SUBRE. Fluence offers an integrated range of services across the complete water cycle, from early stage evaluation, through design and delivery to ongoing support and optimization of water related assets, as well as Build Own Operate Transfer (BOOT) and other recurring revenue solutions. With established operations in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and China, Fluence has experience operating in over 70 countries worldwide and enables businesses and communities worldwide to maximize their water resources.
With more than 7,000 references across 70 countries, Fluence is committed to becoming the worldwide leader in decentralized water and wastewater treatment solutions
Fluence brings together breakthrough water-treatment technologies and proven delivery platforms to optimize the water cycle for the 21st century. We provide the middle market with local, sustainable, and fast-to-deploy water and wastewater treatment and reuse solutions, empowering businesses and communities worldwide to make the most of their water resources.
Solutions for the Complete Water Cycle
We offer an integrated range of services across the complete water cycle, from early-stage evaluation, through design and delivery, to ongoing support and optimization of water-related assets. Our solutions include:
- Energy-efficient technology that lowers capex and opex
- Packaged and pre-engineered decentralized treatment solutions for quick deployment
- Tailored financing packages to finance water and wastewater treatment plants
- Constructing and operating water assets under build-operate-transfer (BOT), operating and financing leases, and reuse-as-a-service (RaaS)
What Makes Us Unique?
Fluence is a global leader in mid-sized, decentralized water and wastewater solutions. Fluence stands out from the competition by:
- Providing highly efficient packaged and pre-engineered treatment solutions
- Offering a differentiated product line
- Featuring high-quality water professionals with international experience servicing the decentralized market
- Serving all aspects of the water market value chain
Global Installed Base
With headquarters in New York, Fluence has a global staff of 300 highly trained water professionals, an experienced and established board and management team, and more than 7,000 references in 70 countries worldwide. Fluence has ongoing operations in a dozen countries, with core operations in North America, South America, the Middle East, and Europe. Fluence is now expanding into the vast rural wastewater treatment market in China.