Forrec was established in 2007 thanks to the collaboration of its partners with twenty years of experience in designing and selling waste treatment plants. The company established itself in Resana (TV) and with its first steps received a great response from new and already known operators in the industry. In just a short time, the company acquired a pool of customers that appreciated the flexibility and attention given to each project. Just 4 years later, the company expressed the need to find more space due to the exponential growth in production and in its internal staff. The development of the sales network and the quick internationalization process have given the company both national and international acclaim. In just a short time, collaboration has been established with partners worldwide while important goals have been achieved. Sales offices in: Brazil, North America, Thailand, Russia, Turkey, Burma, Vietnam, Dubai, Morocco, France and the UK.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
FORREC designs and manufactures industrial plants for the recycling and disposal of any type of solid waste.
A team of professionals, technicians and designers passionately share their knowledge, experience and expertise in the field of technologies for treating solid waste. We work closely with loyal partners, also expanding our operations internationallly.
The new division for the construction of conveyor belts is accompanied by the established design and production of a wide range of shredders and grinders available in our catalogue.
- 32 models of industrial shredders, designed to meet the most diverse operational requirements, in terms of treatment power and capacity. Meticulous design and high-quality construction and selection of materials allow Forrec to provide industry-leading plants, gaining widespread acclaim among industrial operators.
- 15 models of grinders in the catalogue. Our machines are developed with important application solutions for improved reliability and operations compared to alternative solutions on the market
- Hammer mills and granulators to meet the demands of various industries, from metal to plastic, urban waste and electronics
- Disc sieves for sorting rubber and municipal waste
- Conveyor systems for creating complete plants
Our long-standing experience, knowledge of critical issues in the industry and ability to design tailor-made solutions means that we can offer turnkey deliveries, which also include specific plants for treating special waste such as refrigerators, tyres, as well as systems for producing fuel from waste and for treating waste from electric and electronic appliances. The customer is at the heart of the design process, supported by Forrec, which provides a complete consulting service that guarantees an immediately operational system.
Innovation, sharing, evolution
Behind the FORREC trademark, there is a team of professionals with the skills and maturity from twenty years of experience in the waste treatment technology sector.
Thanks to this significant experience, we can develop projects and build machines that can meet all your needs for the transformation of solid waste.FORREC concentrates and develops our commitment in four different segments:
- Research, design and construction of shredders and grinders for the management of all types of solid waste;
- Research, design and construction of plants specialised in waste transformation;
- Assistance and maintenance services aiming to provide maximum efficiency to guarantee customer satisfaction;
- Development of environmentally-friendly technologies able to work in a fully eco-sustainable way.
In December 2011, Forrec moved to new headquarters in Santa Giustina in Colle (PD) to initial premises of about 3,500 square metres, which subsequently saw the addition of a warehouse, of about 2,500 square metres, entirely for spare parts.
The company, which has more than 70 employees at the end of 2016, runs a branch in Serbia as a majority partner that oversees part of the production, i.e. heavy metal structural work. The branch in Serbia has about 50 employees entirely involved in developing projects researched and produced at its Italian headquarters.
Social commitment is highly important to Forrec, which has always supported activities connected with sport and research.
Forrec is a sponsor of a volleyball club, Volley Fratte, which has a female team in the B2 series. The company also sponsors the 3STARS squad in the Downhill mountain bike category, which ranks 7th in Italy and includes the presence of the vice-European champion in the under 17 category, two Italian Circuit champions and 1 boy called up for the national trials.
Innovation means progress
The technology is a continuous evolution process which expresses ideas and potentiality. Forrec is able to satisfy the increasing innovation requests both from a national and international level, cooperating together with the customers' R&D. The aim to reach is the creation of a relationship to conceive together the best reply, which reflected in 'tailor-made project'.
The Forrec innovative solutions for the treatment of waste are a contribute to the environment protection: we realize machine and installations which respect the rules and norms concerning the treatment of waste. We are sensible and ready to develope even more efficient solutions, gleaning from our cooperators value, experience and motivation.