Fosse Liquitrol manufactures a wide range of spill response and spill containment products and provides a comprehensive range of services to assist companies prevent and cope with liquid spills. Established in 1984, Fosse Liquitrol has become industry’s ‘first choice’ for spill prevention, containment and control products. Our products deliver a blend of quality, performance, reliability and value for money. Our knowledge and expertise has assisted countless businesses across all industry sectors both in the UK and abroad, find practical, sensible and cost effective solutions to their spillage control requirements, helping them to meet their legal and moral obligations while contributing towards a cleaner, greener, environment. Our work with governmental and nongovernmental organisations puts us at the forefront of spill control, both in the UK and abroad. 21st Century Global Spill Solutions. Distribution centers located across 4 continents.
Our Commitments to Spill Response:
Commitment to the spill response and spill containment market and the ability to innovate in products, services and technology is the key to the rapid development of Fosse Liquitrol. Fosse is a dynamic, privately owned company with a string of Awards for innovation in products and services.
Fosse Liquitrol is committed to supplying the spill response and spill containment market through our extensive distributor network. Our Technical Specialists located throughout the UK and Ireland work in close partnership with our network of approved distributors. Fosse Liquitrol has extended its supply base into both Western and Eastern Europe. In 2001 Fosse Liquitrol Polska was established in collaboration with our Czech and Polish partners to offer our successful range of products to Poland, the largest and most rapidly growing market in the PreAccession Eastern European States. Since then Fosse Liquitrol has established distributors in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, in each of the Middle Eastern countries, in Singapore, Far Eastern countries, and in South America.
- Our standards – Conformant to BS 7959
- All spill response products are manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards
- Provides immediate supply of the highest performance and most cost-effective spill response products on the marketplace
- As a member of the Absorbents Manufacturing Group : British Safety Industry Federation, Fosse Liquitrol is integrally involved in promoting industry best practice recommendations for oil and chemical spill response and spill containment and played an active role in the creation of the new BS 7959 absorbent test standards.
- Accreditied in November 2004 by the British Safety Industry Federation to deliver our on-site Spill Risk Minimisation Training Programme.