Frac Rite Environmental Ltd. is a solutions-oriented, environmental service company that delivers results to our clients in an expedient, practical, and cost-effective manner. Our key technical and management personnel are experienced professionals that apply a synergistic blend of expertise from the environmental, oil and gas, and geotechnical industries for the effective in situ remediation of contaminated sites. We are an international company that has helped clients find solutions to their site remediation challenges in Canada, the U.S.A., Europe, and Africa.
What we do:
Frac Rite Environmental Ltd. provides customized engineering solutions to site remediation challenges. We provide a professional, 'best practices' approach to our in situ remediation services by applying innovative, sustainable remediation technologies that minimize site disruption while maximizing contaminant treatment to innocuous end products, wherever possible. In situ remediation in difficult soil conditions is accomplished using uniquely adapted technologies from the petroleum and water treatment industries. This approach ensures optimal treatment of contaminants at minimal cost. Frac Rite's innovative, in situ services are ideal for clients who are seeking a win-win solution that protects their financial bottom line while safeguarding public health and the environment.
Our in situ site remediation services include:
- Soil Hydraulic Fracturing for enhanced in situ remediation in low permeability soil conditions such as silts and clays.
- Fracture-emplacement of solid or liquid phase treatment amendments for enhanced soil and groundwater remediation.
- Direct injection services for aquifer restoration.
- Fracture mapping services.
- Mapping the distribution of subsurface treatment amendments.
- Dynamic, three-dimensional fracture analysis.
- Assessment and costing of fracture-enhanced in situ remedial options, including co-delivery of various treatment amendments.
- Collaboration with industry partners and clients on implementing Remedial Process Optimization (RPO) for cost-effective site remediation.
- Amendment treatability testing with industry partners for optimal remediation applications.
- Laboratory compatibility testing of treatment amendments with fracture fluid delivery systems.
- Research and Development initiatives with academic and industry partners.
- Promotion of Sustainable Remediation through our involvement in the Sustainable Remediation Technology Initiative (SRTI).