Since 1962 our company has been producing innovative machines for agriculture, forestry and municipal operation. Ongoing development, long-time `know-how` and feed-back from our customers are the basis for our new practically oriented products. We are always open to whishes and suggestions regarding the daily work from our customers. Our machines are produced in our main production facility in Statzendorf in Lower Austria. The company premises have a size of 16.000 m². The 120 employees form the backup of our company. Maximal added value of our quality products are of central importance in order to sustain workplaces.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
We especially put emphasis to robust construction, highest accuracy and efficient production processes. Modern machinery and a quality management system according to EN ISO 9001 guaruantee high-quality products for our customers.
Many components are efficiently produced by our 4 welding robots.
A laser cutting system cuts metal sheet with an adapted fully automatic 120 to sheet metal stock yard. Alternatively a plasma cutting system is used.
A CNC- controlled machining centre and high-precision lathes guarantee best accuracy and optimal quality.
The hydraulic cylinders are also from our own production.
All components are blasted with steel shot in order to prepare the surface ideally for coating.
Furthermore, we use 2-component HS coating for a resistant surface and higher longevity of our products. Additionally since 2012 we have been working with a new painting plant with conveying system and forced drying at 50° Celsius. With this system we could increase time efficiency and quality of coating tremendously.
We only use high-quality raw materials and fine grain steel with high resistance in our production processes. Exact checking of incoming goods makes sure that the flow of production processes runs smoothly and causes economical efficient work results.
The development and construction of our products is done via 3D CAD work stations of the newest generation.
Recently, we have also used our visual 3D measurement system, on the one hand for checking our parts and on the other hand for measuring whole tractor units for our CAD system for the construction of our own coupling brackets.
Sales & distribution
The distribution of our products is exclusively by agricultural machinery dealers.
In Austria this is the private agricultural dealers or the 'Lagerhaus'.
About 35 % of our products are exported. In 1990 the subsidiary in Germany was founded. Manufactured components from our Austrian subsidiary get their finish - blasting, coating, assembling - in the Bavarian company for the German market. Some components - e.g. of common implements are manufactured there as well.
Further distribution countries are Switzerland, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourgh, Ireland, France, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, etc.
In those countries we have our general representatives or local partners.
Perfect technology, continuously high quality, high efficiency, and sustainability of our products. Besides these advantages, we offer personal service for our customer.
From blacksmith to Austria's leading company - from a small blacksmith of 150m² up to premises with a size of 16.000m². In this section you find out about the most important mile stones of a successful history of developing products and structural extension.
Ludwig Hauer founds the company by renting a blacksmith in Statzendorf
1949 / 1950
An own blacksmith is built in the size of 150 m² in Statzendorf 67.
Franz Hauer starts with restructuring the blacksmith to an agricultural dealer and repairing service.
1959 / 1960
Along with the extension of the company, the first steps of building rear loaders are made.
The first Hauer front loader is manufactured.
Johann Schopfhauser - the brother-in-law- becomes the first employee of the company.
Building of a show-room with approx 150m².
Additional offices are built.
Development of a parkable front loader with a patented quick fastening and double eccentric bolt.
Construction of the biggest production hall - approx. 765m².
The second production hall is built.
Franz Hauer becomes managing director of the company.
The 'Parallel-o-Matic' - a front loader with parallel guidance of implements - and the snow and levelling scoop 'Terramatic' is presented.
Further extensions of the office buidling.
Front linkages are developed and taken into the product portfolio.
A production facility with coating work places and a storage cellar with a size of approx. 6.500m² are built.
Expansion of production area by another hall of a size of approx. 1.500m².
Development and production start of rear levelling scraper.
Hall number 6 is built with an area of 2.800m².
Changing from a sole propriatorship to Franz Hauer GesmbH & CoKG. A land plot in Germany is bought.
Hauer Frontlader GmbH in Malgersdorf in Germany is founded.
Certification according to quality management system EN ISO 9001.
A storage hall is built (approx. 2.500m²) with packing and delivery department.
A new coating plant with an automatic transport function and a drying line is established. The whole assembly department gets newly organised in another hall.
Hauer celebrates 50 years of front loader construction and starts with the new front loader series 'POM-VX'.