Garb Oil & Power Corporation. (Garb) is a fast-growing provider of high-quality equipment to the waste processing and recycling industries. We supply the enabling technologies that allow our clients to push their waste processing and recycling goals forward. Whether you need single machines or an entire plant, we provide fresh, profitable ideas and comprehensive value-added solutions giving you a high rate of return on investment.
Welcome to our website. Our team is committed to taking the company well into the future. Please feel free to contact us anytime at email@example.com.
Waste is a major environmental concern around the world. It may disappear when we discard and replace, but it doesn't disappear from the planet. Garb Oil & Power Corporation is dedicated to creating products that increases energy efficiency and reduces the carbon footprint while helping to preserve the environment. By providing superior products and services we will do our part in making the world a greener place while passing cost savings on to our customers.
Garb Oil & Power Corporation's future-Several technologies and products that are under review include the following-
* Waste-to-energy and other of its potential green technology uses.
* Fuel enhancements to increase efficiency and decrease pollution.
* Recycle fuel operations that utilize the fuel enhancement products.
* New equipment technologies that improve energy usage efficiency.
* Useful and desirable products that utilize recycled materials.
* Alternate energy sources.
Garb Oil & Power Corporation (OTC Pink: GARB) has a long company history in the fast growing industry of waste recycling and specifically related to waste-to-energy. Garb is organized to utilize both next-generation machines and new technologies to vertically integrate into the waste refinement, recycling and energy industries. In addition to selling new tires, shredders and related recycling equipment, the Company's emphasis is for its own plants to produce profitable new and 'green' solutions for waste-to-energy including the potential use of hemp, alternate energy sources, fuel enhancements, recycle fuel operations that utilize the fuel enhancement products, new equipment technologies that improve energy usage efficiency and utilizing recycled material in producing both useful and desirable products including wood pellets and medical marijuana paraphernalia.
Garb Oil & Power Corporation is committed to the highest ethical standards in furtherance of our mission of creating products that increases energy efficiency and reduces the carbon footprint while helping to preserve the environment. Waste is a global problem that demands a global solution. At GARB, we choose to operate within the confines of the European Union's WEEE Directive, which is generally regarded as the highest set of standards in the world. Every company that we affiliate with or acquire must agree to operate by our standards even when local laws in that jurisdiction don't demand it. All facilities we use are registered with the appropriate federal and state regulatory bodies.
Honesty – to be forthright in dealings with customers and Shareholders. To this end, we will:
- Strive to be truthful in all situations and at all times.
- Offer products and services of value that do what we claim in our communications.
- Stand behind our products and services if they fail to deliver their claimed benefits.
- Honor our explicit and implicit commitments and promises.
Responsibility – to accept the consequences of our business decisions and strategies. To this end, we will:
- Strive to serve the needs of customers.
- Avoid using coercion with all shareholders.
- Acknowledge the social obligations to shareholders that come with increased business and economic power.
- Consider environmental stewardship in our decision-making.
Fairness – to balance justly the needs of the customers with the interests of the shareholders. To this end, we will:
- Represent products and services in a clear way in selling, advertising and other forms of communication; this includes the avoidance of false, misleading and deceptive promotion.
- Reject manipulations and sales tactics that harm customer trust.Refuse to engage in price fixing, predatory pricing, price gouging or “bait-and-switch” tactics.
- Avoid knowing participation in conflicts of interest.Seek to protect the private information of customers, employees, partners and shareholders.
Respect – to acknowledge the basic human dignity of all stakeholders. To this end, we will:
- Value individual differences and avoid stereotyping customers or depicting demographic groups (e.g., gender, race, sexual orientation) in a negative or dehumanizing way.
- Listen to the needs of customers and make all reasonable efforts to monitor and improve their satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Make every effort to understand and respectfully treat customers, suppliers, intermediaries and distributors from all cultures.
- Acknowledge the contributions of others, such as consultants, employees and coworkers, to marketing endeavors.
- Treat everyone, including our competitors, as we would wish to be treated.
Transparency – to create a spirit of openness in business operations. To this end, we will:
- Strive to communicate clearly with all constituencies.
- Accept constructive criticism from customers and other shareholders.
- Explain and take appropriate action regarding significant product or service risks, component substitutions or other foreseeable eventualities that could affect customers or their perception of the purchase decision.
- Disclose list prices and terms of financing as well as available price deals and adjustments.
Citizenship – to fulfill the economic, legal, philanthropic and societal responsibilities that serve shareholders. To this end, we will:
- Strive to protect the ecological environment in the execution of business campaigns.
- Give back to the community through volunteerism and charitable donations.Contribute to the overall betterment of business and its reputation.
Garb's strategy is to vertically integrate into the recycle industry, to be more than a seller of shredders and related recycling equipment. The recycle industry includes the reuse of materials in creating useful products that are sold and using recycled materials as an alternate energy source in industrial manufacturing. The following details the recycling plants Garb is creating within the recycle industry. Item numbers 1, 4 and 6 will be implemented in Garb's first Florida industrial manufacturing site.
1. The use of recycled wood as a raw material to manufacture wood pellets that are sold as an alternate power fuel and for farm and agricultural applications.
2. The use of hemp as an alternate crop utilized in biomass to energy production, thus creating a source of waste-to-energy.
3. The use of various recycled materials that can be utilized as a raw material in the production of medical marijuana paraphernalia for sale.
4. The use of used tires and other waste materials as an alternate fuel source in industrial manufacturing. A source of used tires includes those received from Garb's new tire customers, thereby Garb participating in the complete life cycle of tires after they are produced.
5. The production of fuel enhancements that are used in recycling fuel production that yield fuel products for sale.
6. The use of new equipment technologies that improve energy usage efficiency in the industrial manufacturing processes. Besides lower operating costs, improved energy usage efficiency will yield excess electricity that will be sold back to the power company, thus creating another source of waste-to-energy.