As an international energy provider, ENGIE structures its activities around the three key sectors of electricity, natural gas and energy services. The Group provides its customers with high-technology solutions in response to their needs and to meet the energy challenges of tomorrow.
GDF SUEZ is a global energy player and an expert operator in the three key sectors of electricity, natural gas and energy services. The Group supports changes in society that are based as much on economic growth as on, social progress and the preservation of natural resources.
GDF SUEZ puts responsible growth at the heart of all its businesses in order to rise successfully to today’s major energy and environmental challenges:
- Responding to the demand for energy
- Ensuring security of supply
- Combating climate change
- Making optimum use of resources
The Group offers high-performance, innovative solutions to personal customers, urban authorities and companies with:
- A diverse portfolio of gas supply options
- A flexible low-CO2 emissions power generating base
- Unique expertise in four key sectors:
- Independent power generation
- Liquefied natural gas
- Renewable energy
- Energy efficiency