GS-Tek is a USA GC and HPLC column manufacturer. GS-Tek offers better or improved performance, quality columns with complete stationary phases including packed columns to analytical chemists all over the world. Additionally, GS-Tek provides solution-based analyzers for petroleum, petrochemical, environmental and other industries with its strengths in separations, services and supports. Other products include cost effective syringe filters, chromatographic supplies, solid-phase extraction cartridges, and general lab supplies. GS-Tek welcomes international distributors to join its worldwide distribution channel.
General Separation Technologies, Inc. (GS-Tek), formerly Abel Industries, Inc., is a leading GC column manufacturer located in the USA. GS-Tek is devoted to chromatographic separation science and worldwide chromatographers. GS-Tek is located in Newark, Delaware and conducts both national and international business from retail and distribution to OEM. GS-Tek provides quality and cost effective chromatographic products and services like columns, supplies, and tech-support to end-user chromatographers in all fields, solution and service providers, distributors and OEM partners.
High Column Quality:
- Chromatographic performances of GS-Tek Columns are nearly replicated when being compared to
- brand name columns. This results in seamless column switching
- High column performances in all aspects like column selectivity, column inertness, column bleed
- and column plate number
- 100% of our columns are tested for superb quality
- Consistent high quality and reproducibility to win customer loyalty
- Delivery of very high quality columns to our customers that have all (100%) been tested for high
- Low cost and highly productive column production
- Unconditional customer satisfaction warranty
- Very competitive prices with additional flexible sales discount policies
- Short lead time from both the inventory and orders that are made to order
- Seamless column switching with similar performances to brand name columns
- Employee expertise in chromatography, helping to solve customer application problems
- We listen to our valued customers
- Quick response time to customer inquires and short order lead times
- Unconditional customer satisfaction warranty
- A high quality product supplier
- We welcome part-time sales forces to join us and help us expand our business.
- We offer substantial discounts and flexible terms to our distributors with practical volume quotas.
- We provide limited free product samples for customer evaluation upon request.
- We do seasonal promotions to reduce our inventories.
We appreciate you doing business with us!
GS-Tek has established strategic marketing alliances with several US companies in order to serve our customers well. Because of this, we are better able to the broaden price offers of our chromatographic products in order to save our customers money. GS-Tek continues its effort to seek business alliances with businesses that have focus on international suppliers.
Our people are industry-known column technology gurus, international marketing and logistics specialists, experienced and hard-working engineers, scientists and technicians of column manufacturing and tech-supporting, and order-fulfillment specialist working around clock with our international customers. We have over 30 years of cumulative experience in chromatographic separation science and marketing. We strive for operation excellence.
- A complete line columns and other chromatography supplies, with a variety of stationary phases,
- column dimensions, and customer made products
- All products delivered to our customers are consistent in quality
- Our products overtake brand-name product performances in column selectivity, column inertness,
- column bleed, and column plate number
- Our products have longer lifetimes and better cost savings
- Cost effective production and quality control
- Some of the shortest lead times among all industries in the field
Proven track-record tech support
- Quick responses to customer inquires
- Fast method and application development
Marketing and Sales
- Flexible international marketing approaches
- Quick response to customer inquires and technical issues
- Competitive prices and quality products
- Short order fulfillment times including order processing
- Proprietary manufacturing technology
- Short product development times
- New technology focuses
People and Company
- Customers first
- Employee care: trust, respect, self-development and rewards
- Constant innovation and improvement
- Small business, minority owned, diversified cultures
Knowledge and Experience
- Publications in scientific journals, application notes, and conference presentations
- Proven track-record of helping customers solve problems
- International culture
- Keen in learning new aspects of business and developing the company with fresh knowledge