GEO Inc is an international provider of In-Situ Thermal Desorption (ISTD), Thermal Conductive Heating (TCH), and Thermally-Enhanced Vapor Extraction (TEVES) technologies. GEO has remediated over 8,000,000 tons of contaminated soil, including those affected by BTEXs, chlorinated solvents, PAHs, PCBs, pesticides, and coal tar. GEO`s patented and patent-pending technologies, including the GTR and GTR F systems, allow fully scalable In-Situ Thermal Treatments. Many full in-situ thermal remediations are performed for less than $100,000. All energy is provided by mobile propane tanks, meaning no site electrical upgrades are needed, making installations rapid and affordable. The technology can efficiently treat large area/volume projects. Performance guarantees are available for most projects. CERTAINTY. SIMPLICITY. THERMALLY.
G.E.O. Inc. is a woman owned small business that specializes in environmental remediation. At G.E.O. Inc. we have 25 years of professional experience in onsite remediation where elevated concentrations of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or non-aqueous phase liquids (NAPL) are present. We are organized to serve and assist clients by providing service agreements or training for equipment operation, performance evaluation monitoring and sampling, system modification, and competitive pricing structures.
Our core company value: contributing to our clients' successful resolution of contamination challenges while providing sustainable and timely remedial alternatives for the most heavily impacted sites in the U.S. and worldwide. GTR and C3 Technology systems meet local regulatory emissions requirements -guaranteeing a positive community response.
We are proud to provide sustainable remediation alternatives to the environmental consulting profession and are committed to research and development of tomorrow's sustainable remediation opportunities.
- Economically attractive: competitive costs, or even cost-neutral
- Ecologically effective: totally remove contamination, no liabilities, very low CO2 impact
- Socially responsible: no or little nuisances for neighbors and community
Our newly developed In Situ and Ex Situ Thermal Remediation technologies using GTR are good examples of the most pragmatic, efficient, and cost effective solutions to solve urban soil pollution today.
GEO offers technologically advanced remediation solutions and services that will:
- Release you from any (future) liabilities, recovering the full value of your property
- Enable you to largely recover the cost of the remediation by savings on other investments needed for the site development (geothermy, stability)
- GTR can be used for In-Situ and Ex-Situ application.
- GTR can be used for In-Situ and Ex-Situ applicationuses natural gas, propane, or diesel fuel (instead of electricity) as the energy source to heat the subsurface,often at very competitive costs compared to other In-Situ remediation options, with more confidence and a shorter time frame!
- Safety, certainty, and speed can be achieved at a lower price point than excavation.
- Excellent for Clay Sites and Fractured Bedrock!!!
- A wider available effective temperature range (100-400°C) means a larger number of contaminants that can be treated.
- In-Situ Thermal Desorption is used where excavation is difficult, where a fixed price and fast execution are needed, to limit nuisances (excavation, noise, odours, traffic, etc), and where difficult access impedes other technologies.
- Ex-Situ GTR is performed on-site to treat soil in piles or containerized units.
- Efficiently recovers volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from the off-gas vapor stream of soil vapor extraction (SVE), dual phase extraction (DPE) systems, and thermal remediation applications.
- Chemical is recovered as non-aqueous phase liquid (NAPL) that is temporarily containerized in appropriate vessels for easy recycling or proper disposal.
- Greater than 99% of the VOCs are often recovered from the vapor stream.
- C3 has the highest mass removal performance in the vapor treatment industry!
- Fastest mass removal rates = shortest remediation time
- Cost effective in both Low and High VOC concentrations
- No formation of greenhouse gasses or terrible byproducts onsite!