Geomatrix Earth Science Ltd
Geomatrix Earth Science Ltd offers one of the largest short term hire pool of near surface Geophysical Instrumentation in Europe. We are retained as exclusive sales representatives by many of the leading geophysical instrument and software manufacturers. The instruments are world renowned for their emphasis on providing high data quality and instrument reliability in the most arduous of field conditions.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
Geomatrix Earth Science Ltd was formed in 1995 and is located in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. At Geomatrix Earth Science we believe that in order to offer the best service to our clients we should work from a strong knowledge base, thus we employ both qualified geophysicists and electronic engineers, so we can offer advice based upon formal training and practical experience.
Our staff have over 100 years of combined experience within the marine and terrestrial geophysical prospection industry and have worked extensively throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. We are able to offer guidance in planning and implementing a geophysical survey, as well as resolving technical queries regarding instrumentation design or how to adapt a system to meet a particular application.
Many of the products we manufacture are as a direct result of a need or requirement specified by our customers.
We work closely with manufacturers
At Geomatrix Earth Science we strive to offer the best service possible. We work closely with all of the manufactures we represent, and over the years have gained the respect warranted to undertake repairs on the equipment we supply.
If you don’t see what you require on our web pages, please give us a call, we are always willing to talk through your application and offer friendly practical advice or look into obtaining specialist products.
- Georadis - Model GT-32 - Portable Handheld Radiation Survey Spectrometer
- Ref Tek - Model 147-01 - Force Balance High Resolution Accelerometer
- TerraPlus - Model KT-10 - Handheld Magnetic Susceptibility and Conductivity Meter
- TerraPlus - Model KT-20 - Handheld Magnetic Susceptibility, Conductivity & Density Meter
Geonics EM34 Conductivity Meter Range Sale
Geomatrix Earth Science Ltd is pleased to announce that Geonics Ltd is offering a 10% discount off the EM34 conductivity meter range until the 13th of February 2015. The EM34-3 is a fast, simple to operate, cost-effective instrument for the engineering geophysicist, geologist and hydro geologist alike and has been particularly successful for mapping deeper groundwater contaminant plumes and for groundwater exploration. The independent transmitter and receiver coils enable the system to prospect to from...
- Agriculture - Agriculture Science and Research
- Energy - Wind Energy
- Environmental - Environmental Science and Research
- Environmental - Site Remediation
- Mining - Coal Mining
- Mining - Minerals
- Monitoring and Testing - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring and Testing - Leak Detection
- Monitoring and Testing - Soil and Groundwater Monitoring
- Soil and Groundwater
- Soil and Groundwater - Site Remediation
- Soil and Groundwater - Soil and Groundwater Science and Research
- University / Academia / Research - Agriculture Science and Research
- University / Academia / Research - Environmental Science and Research
- University / Academia / Research - Soil and Groundwater Science and Research
- Waste and Recycling - Landfill
- Water and Wastewater - Irrigation
- Water and Wastewater - Water Utilities