GeoMEM offers a complete software design and development service. Whether your project is small or large, short term or long term, simple or complex, GeoMEM can provide the expertise to realise your design. For Devico Survey Instruments and specialist software development. Whatever your Borehole Survey requirements Devico survey instruments provide the right solution: Core Orientation; Standard Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Survey Multishot Instruments; Continuously run Survey Instruments; and Drill Rig Alignment instruments.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
- Data processing and calculations. Using both simple and complex algorithms.
- Data conversion and import / export methods.
- Data display – both textual and graphical.
- Data communication (as detailed in PC to device Communications).
- Development of data extraction and processing software for the EU funded UNEXMIN project (ongoing - ends 2019).
- Development and maintenance of control and processing software for Devicosurvey tools (Norway) - ongoing.
- Depth encoding system for borehole survey winches for Devico (Norway) and Downhole Surveys (Australia).
- Development of control and processing software for the Flexit (Sweden) range of borehole survey instruments.
- Development of control and processing software for the Reflex Instrument range of borehole survey instruments. This included the MAXIBOR, EMS, SmartTool and GyroSmart systems.
- Soil analysis software for ARC (now Hanson Aggregates) and other UK aggregate companies.
- Barcode based core log system for ARC (now Hanson Aggregates) and RTZ (Coal Division).
- Borehole logging application (DRILLOG) for BP Minerals.
- Rock sample database and tracking system for BP Minerals.
- Development of one of the first DOS based core-logging applications (DRILLOG) in 1985.
- Development of geophysical (VLF) analysis software for exploration project work (1981).
- Research in the mid 1990s into the feasibility of voice based field logging systems. Not taken on to commercial project level.
Our development languages for current projects are:
- Various 'dialects' of BASIC
- Borland/Turbo Pascal and Delphi (Pascal)
- Visual Basic 6