Geovariances provides geostatistics-based innovative methodologies, expert services and software packages to answer your challenges in mapping, resource evaluation, volumetric estimation, risk analysis. Developer and exclusive distributor of three software packages: Isatis, the industry benchmark geostatistics software for more than 20 years, Minestis, the dedicated workflow for mineral resource estimation, Kartotrak, the integrated software solution for contaminated site characterization. Training provider in geostatistics. Consulting service provider related to mineral resource estimation, oil reservoir modeling, contamination mapping and characterization, etc. Geovariances reliability also lies on the cooperation with partners all over the world.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater - Geotechnical
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Real know-how and professional expertise in geostatistics
- 30 years of experience in applying geostatistics to address mine exploration, oil/gas exploration or environmental issues (i.e. contaminated site characterization).
- Versatile team of highly qualified geologists, mining engineers and geostatisticians with worldwide experience.
- Regular contributions to international industry, academic conferences and professional journals.
Committed to fully support the industry’s needs by constantly improving its software products and technology:
- Continuous investment in research and development through research consortium or partnerships with research leaders in their respective industries:
- Mines ParisTech for the development of Isatis,
- CEA for the development of Kartotrak,
- Responsible for the implementation of many significant technical advances over the past 30 years.
Three key sectors of expertise
- Mining, for mineral resource management optimization,
- Oil & Gas, for static reservoir model optimization,
- Contaminates sites, for site clean-up and remediation project optimization,
And any field where geostatistics applies including air quality monitoring, civil engineering, fisheries, oceanology, agriculture, forestry, epidemiology, ....
Geovariances vision is to be a world leader in geostatistics and a global solution provider, offering a cutting-edge technology based on a strong research partnership strategy.
Today’s industrial challenges are to find sufficient mineral or oil volumes to supply the world’s increasing demand. Resources are generally deeper and exploration is progressively becoming more expensive and more complex.
Environmental risk controls are a must in a sector where health is at stake and remediation is costly.
In this context, state-of-the-art technologies are essential for efficient decision-making. Geovariances’ offer is part of this needed technology as it provides the sound technology required to achieve the expected level of confidence in models, while rating the risks attached to them.
This is why we maintain our objective on the following targets:
- To offer our clients a cutting-edge technology based on a strong research partnership strategy
- To be a global solution provider to meet all kind of expectation from the beginners to the skilled geostatisticians
- To be geostatistics best supporter to develop new niche-market.
From exploring the most precise data to sharing our expertise with you, we are committed to be your number one partner in geostatistics.