GESS-CZ, s.r.o. - producer of the equipment for water management plants. We produce and deliver wide assortment of technological equipment for sewage water treatment plants, drinking water treatment plants, pumping station and other water management plants. In 2010, a new product is developed and launched (screw turbines), followed by the creation of a foreign trade sales department and its launch - specifically, we managed to complete the first orders in new markets, such as Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Italy, Poland. , Scotland, Hungary and Germany.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Archimedean screw pumps (originally YBA pumps - SIGMA production)
- Monoblock Archimedean screw pumps
- Small water power plants - Hydrodynamic screw turbines
- Aerators BSK
- Gearboxes from 0,12 kW to 50 kW
- Circular primary and secondary settling tanks
- Longitudinal primary and secondary settling tanks
- Screw sludge conveyors
- Vibrating sludge conveyors
- Belt presses
- Pumps for water treatment plants
- Sludge pumps GFHU, KDFU etc.
- Dosing pumps
- Air blowers AGKRV, GROH, DI and DTL
- Other equipments for water management industry
- Consulting and technical and commercial cooperation at the design stage
- Delivery, erection, testing and commissioning
- Warranty and past-warranty service
- Inspection of broken equipment in site
The company was founded in 1991, with a focus on repairing tools and facilities for waste water treatment plants in Czechoslovakia. We were mostly engaged, at the beginning, in performing repairs on the technological facilities of the former companies Ekosigma and Sigma Hranice. This machinery was partially equipped with drives and various parts from Poland, Hungary, East Germany, Austria, the USSR, and Bulgaria etc.
Our company performed repairs of this machinery throughout the whole of Czechoslovakia. The company was seriously involved, for example, in the outset of the following waste water treatment plants: Devinska Nova Ves, Bratislava - Petrzalka, Horovice, Masokombinat Brezhrad, Masokombinat Policka, Mikulov and Frydek-Mistek.
A key moment in the company’s history occurred in 1994 when, thanks to direct privatisation from funds of the national property, we managed to buy the old company of the housing economy in Hranice. This enabled us to increase the amount of employees for performing repair works in the Czech and Slovak Republics.
A further key moment occurred in 1998, when we began to produce screw pumps and screw conveyors and we enlarged the branch of metal works to Division II. We managed to make screw pumps and conveyors on the machines we had at the time, with diameters of up to 900 mm and length of 8 m. This year also saw our scope of production enlarged by the production of gear-cases along with spare parts, tools and machinery for waste water treatment plants and other establishments.
To cope with the demand of extra custom, it became necessary to employ further employees and strengthen the range of machinery for production to produce greater shafts, more complicated components and welding, including their treatment. This is why we bought a turning machine with diameter of up to 2 500 mm and total length of 20 000 mm.