GHA Livigunn is an independent multi-disciplinary engineering design consultancy, covering building, water, chemical, transport, waste, power, industrial, nuclear and renewable sectors. From our offices in Cheadle, Frodsham,Leeds and St Albans we provide a full range of design services, from conceptual or feasibility studies and cost estimates, right through to fully detailed design and management contracts. We offer a comprehensive range of civil, structural, process, chemical, mechanical and electrical engineering design services. GHA Livigunn are members of REA (Renewable Energy Association) and the Biogas and Bioenergy sector group. We are committed to delivering solutions that through their design are innovative, sustainable and flexible.
GHD Livigunn are award-winning, multi-disciplinary consulting engineers. We provide practical solutions to the most complex challenges for contractors, building owners and infrastructure operators across the UK.
We are part of GHD one of the world’s leading professional services companies and, through a connected global network of talent and expertise, can provide our clients with engineering, environmental and construction services in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Our vision is to be the consulting design engineer of choice, by exceeding client expectations with innovative designs, providing exceptional solutions first time, every time.
The GHA Livigunn Group is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy providing a wide range of engineering solutions for projects across a broad spectrum of market sectors within the built environment from its offices in Cheadle, Frodsham, Leeds and St Albans.
We provide a full range of design services, from conceptual or feasibility studies and cost estimates, right through to fully detailed design and management contracts. We offer a comprehensive range of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, process and chemical engineering services working for the building, chemical, energy, nuclear, renewables , transport, waste and water sectors
Often acting as lead consultant on a project we managed and coordinate all aspects of design including Architectural, Building Services, Fire Strategy, Environmental, Planning, Third Party Liaison etc. This provides a single point of contact for all design matters removing the risk of duplication / omission putting information from all design aspects into a single safe pair of hands
- Access Lifting and Maintenance (ALM) Studies
- BIM (3D,4D and Laser Scanning)
- CDM Coordinator
- DSEAR Risk Assessment / ATEX
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hazard and Operational Study (HAZOP)
- Owner's Engineer
- Pavements and Slabs (including Fibre Reinforced Concrete)
- Temporary Works
Over the years we have developed an excellent reputation for providing cost effective schemes through innovative design and by working with our clients to find optimum solutions
- We receive high levels of repeat business, our clients want to work with us, they appreciate our core values and principles
- We regularly save our Client our fee through economic and innovative design
- We are one of the leading independent engineering consultancies in England, with over 130 staff and an annual turnover in excess of £9m
- We were awarded SME Consultant of the Year 2012 by NCE / ACE
- We were named as one of the Telegraph 1000's - Britain's Brightest Businesses
- We have won a variety of industry awards, recognising projects which demonstrate innovation, sustainability and design excellence
- We use careful geotechnical appraisal to achieve optimum foundation solutions and advocating the use of ground improvement techniques which are both cost effective and sustainable
- We manage site layouts to optimise 'buildability' and reduce temporary work requirements
- We use leading edge 3D intelligent modelling to optimise the layout of complex areas and enhance access for operation and maintenance