Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc. (GEEP)
Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc. is the industry leader for Investment Recovery in North America, with a state-of-the-art recycling facility and all the innovative equipment for electronics processing. We have taken a leadership position with a significant commitment to quality and the environment with ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 registration. We have a successful track record working in partnership with telecommunication service providers and manufacturers as well as electric utility power companies in both Canada and the United States.
GEEP'S experience, capabilities and state-of-the-art facilities allow us to service our customers like few others can. With eleven (11) locations in the U.S., Canada and Costa Rica, over 700 employees, 200 million pounds processed per year and over 600,000 electronic products data-secured and remarketed for reuse each year, you can be assured that GEEP has the strength and systems in place to be 'The Responsible Alternative' for all your technology, electronics recycling and remarketing needs.
“The Responsible Alternative” is defined by:
- Being a leader in developing, deploying and promoting innovative, cost-effective, environmentally conscious asset disposition solutions
- Continuous improvement by focusing on GEEP processes for all of our client requirements with an emphasis on economic return and landfill diversion
- Ensuring that all GEEP solutions adhere to applicable environmental and health & safety laws
- Reducing the environmental impact of our clients' aged products by offering the GEEP suite of services
- Striving for personal accountability from all employees
GEEP has evolved into a global leader in providing cost-effective, environmentally conscious asset disposal solutions by working with its clients to establish the best processes for the recovery and recycling of commercial and consumer products. Our processes are designed to effectively utilize the resources of redundant electrical and electronic equipment through refurbishment and reuse or recovery of the materials used during manufacturing.
Security is a key element of the services we provide – both for your equipment and your data. Our security systems are designed to ensure maximum protection for product arriving at or leaving any of our buildings and include, but are not limited to, 24/7 monitoring, access control, video surveillance, etc. Our computer recycling and remarketing procedures are compliant with DOD 5220.22-M via secured shredding of hard drives and NIST SP 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization. Whether secured by hard drive shredding or by hard drive wiping using our proprietary EBAN solution, we ensure confidential information on your hard drives is never compromised.
To ensure complete data security, environmental compliance, and a healthy workplace, GEEP continually audits its advanced procedures and processes.
Landfill / Domestic Recycling
Preventing liability is your goal and GEEP assures this. As an electronics recycler with a zero landfill goal and a no export policy, we ensure you will never face environmental liability or negative publicity as result of the way we process your equipment.
Our customer service department is recognized as one of the best in the industry and regardless of the volume of equipment you send us, you will always have a single point of contact (through) your dedicated customer service representative.
With multiple locations, regional fleets, and extensive international freight alliances, we can provide customized logistic services at the most competitive rates.
Technology Management Solution
Information is what you need to determine the value and final disposition of your assets. GEEP offers a variety of information collection processes to help you catalogue the disposition and maximize the value of your assets.
Unit tracking, retrieval of itemized parts, audits and customized reports, warehousing and re-deployment are just some of the personalized services designed to meet your needs.
Mission Statement Zero Landfill Objective
At GEEP, our mission is to work collaboratively with clients to maximize their return on excess and end of life inventory in an environmentally safe manner with a zero landfill objective.
Vision Statement :
Our in-house processes and operational excellence, coupled with genuine concern for the environment and innovative spirit, make us the leaders and the first choice in the field of electronic recycling and waste diversion.
GEEP's unique solution for managing electronic products is based upon:
- A unique business model of expansion by joint venture providing local solutions for a global issue
- A unique integrated global recycling footprint
- Utilization of proprietary recycling technology and tracking software
- A solid commitment to Research and Development to meet our stated objective of zero landfill. Our NanoFuel technology takes mixed-plastic fractions and produces pure diesel fuel which will drive the generators creating electricity to run our plant
- EBAN proprietary data sanitization software that meets the US Department of Defense Standards
- Full insurance coverage including environmental
- Documented and controlled policies and procedures as well as emergency response and fire prevention plans
- Meeting and exceeding all applicable local, regional and national legislation including MOE (Canada) and EPA (USA)
- A complete open book downstream audit trail
- Documented destruction of all client proprietary products
- MOE and EPA regulated
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered
- Documented hazardous waste separation, registration and regulatory compliance
- Documented and controlled Quality, Environment, Health and Safety policies and practices including emergency response and fire prevention plans
- Full insurance coverage including environmental coverage
- Zero landfill objective
For details, certifications & compliance documentation, please refer to individual sites in our locations section Policies: