Global Water Instrumentation, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of water monitoring equipment. Since our establishment in 1990, Global Water has developed a reputation worldwide for providing high quality products and exceptional customer support. Global Water, the Leader in Water Instrumentation, offers accurate, rugged and reliable environmental instrumentation for water measurement and water management. Our goal is to provide you with the finest water instrumentation at a reasonable price. Our products are always fully supported and 100% guaranteed.
Global Water, founded in 1990, is a manufacturer, distributor, and systems integrator of water instrumentation serving the water, wastewater, and environmental markets. We design and manufacture our own products, as well as distribute products manufactured by other companies. One of our core competencies is to integrate products into systems to meet our customer's requirements. We have a customer service orientation that is supported by our well trained sales engineers and service technicians. We are committed to producing cost effective, accurate, rugged, and reliable monitoring solutions. Our products are engineered for simple installation, easy operation, and minimal maintenance. Our solutions are fully supported and 100% guaranteed. Our web catalog (www.globalw.com) was one of the first in the water monitoring industry, and we have continuously expanded the site to include significant product and technical support information.
Global Water is a Xylem brand. Xylem Inc. (NYSE:XYL) was formed when ITT Corporation spun off its water division into a standalone publicly traded business, in October of 2011. As part of a global water solutions provider we are better positioned to serve our customers.
Global Water's sales and service department are currently housed in an industrial area near Sacramento, California, while our manufacturing and distribution facility are based in College Station, Texas.
This web-site has been designed to meet the needs of water-related agencies and companies around the world who have a wide range of requirements for water instrumentation. You will be able to find a variety of information about the equipment you need for your application. Our goal is to help you find the best resources for your applications and to offer you any support you may need. Feel free to contact us by phone, email, fax, or via our online information request form, and we will be glad to assist you.
We make the following commitments to you, our customer:
- Global Water aims to be a manufacturer and distributor of the best products available to meet your water instrumentation needs.
- Our number one goal is to meet your technical support needs. We are ready to recommend solutions and to answer your technical questions.
- We will be happy to help you select the right equipment or customize a design for your application.
- Discounts are available to O.E.M's and large volume users. We will be happy to customize a quote for you.
- We are committed to keeping up with the latest ideas and information to keep you aware of new developments in this fast-growing industry. As new products come out, we evaluate them in order to determine their effectiveness and usefulness, and then we pass that information on to you along with our suggestions for their use. We are always glad to hear from you about new applications and products you have found to be useful, and to pass this information on to others.
Bookmark this web-site so that you can refer to it for all of your water instrumentation needs. We appreciate all your comments and suggestions, and we look forward to helping you monitor the world's waters.
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology provider, enabling customers to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential and commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. The company does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands, and its people bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on finding local solutions to the world's most challenging water and wastewater problems. Launched in 2011 from the spinoff of the water-related businesses of ITT Corporation, Xylem is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with 2010 annual revenues of $3.2 billion and 12,000 employees worldwide.
The name Xylem is derived from classical Greek and is the tissue that transports water in plants, highlighting the engineering efficiency of our water-centric business by linking it with the best water transportation of all -- that which occurs in nature.