GLS Tanks International GmbH
GLS Tanks International GmbH specializes in manufacturing, fabricating and erecting `Glass-Lined-Steel` Tanks for industrial, municipal and agricultural applications. With capacities ranging from 4,000 to 5,000,000 gallons, even the most demanding storage solution can be met. High resistance against aggressive media, fast and simple erection, long life and virtually maintenance free due to factory applied finishes makes our tanks very user-friendly. Our pre-engineered tanks are made to last, even for tough applications, such as for anaerobic digesters, settlement tanks, clarifiers, sewage, sludge and biogas through aeration tanks, waste holding, equalization, potable water and much more.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Storage
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
A worldwide leading manufacturer and erector of 'Glass-Fused-To-Steel' bolted Tanks & Silos!
We design, manufacture and assemble glass lined steel-tanks, -silos and related accessories to the highest standards and in accordance with our customer's wishes.
- 1987: the Wolf corporation acquires the enamelling factory in Heidenreichstein (Austria), to manufacture enameled silos and tanks for agricultural purposes
- 1988: development of an construction kit system, manufacturing of first slurry tanks
- 1991: manufacturing of first grain silo
- 1995: first export success
- 1996: export rate 60%
- 1998: development of an program for industrial and municipal sectors
- 2000: manufacturing of first tanks for biogas. Wolf Email GmbH gains more autonomy from the Wolf corporation. ISO certification!
- 2003: Manufacturing and assembling of first big biogas fermenters
- 2005: increase the exports, export rate 90%, enamel qualitiy certificate from 'European Enamel Authority'
- 2007: Mr. Günther Fuchshuber took over the company
- 2009: product relaunch: long panels, glass-coating, bolting system
- 2011: turnover doubling and investments in modernization of the production
- 2012-targets: EN1090, improvement for our building
GLS Tanks International GmbH works according to the rules of:
- the EEA (European Enamel Authority) - before DEZ
- the ISO 9001:2008 (international organisation for standardisation)
- GLS Tanks International GmbH is certified under the ISO 9001:2008 rules!
- Certificate Number: 36996/A/0001/UK/En
Enamel Quality Mark:
GLS Tanks International GmbH works according to the EEA (European Enamel Authority)!
Licence Number: 301
EEA-Certificate [1.985 KB]
EN ISO 28765:
GLS Tanks International GmbH is certified under the EN ISO 28765 rules!
Certificate Number: 030-050874
Certificate [494 KB]
GLS Tanks International GmbH is certified under the EN 1090 rules!
Certificate Number: 1020-CPR-030050876
Certificate [553 KB]
WHG - CERTIFIKATION:
GLS Tanks International GmbH is certified under the §19 WHG (Water Recourses Law)!