GPEKS has experience providing a full spectrum of management services with over 60 clean energy projects under its belt, including:
- Feasibility studies, technical analysis, design, project planning, sourcing and allocation of qualified human resources, project management, project monitoring, quality control and follow up;
- Due diligence required by investors and financial institutions;
- Financing services for institutional solar thermal projects, and support for access to feed-in tariffs;
- Educational products such as seminars, workshops and conferences on sustainable energy, and most notably, its Clean Energy Project Feasibility Analysis certificate courses in solar PV, solar thermal, wind, biomass/biofuels, geothermal/GSHP, small-hydro/hydrokinetic and cogeneration.
GPEKS Constructions Inc (GPEKS) is a federally incorporated company based in the Canadian National Capital region. We have been in operation since 2002. GPEKS is an acronym which stands for Green Power Environment Knowledge Systems.
GPEKS is specialized in the sustainable energy component of various types of construction projects. GPEKS Constructions Inc. follows the Clean Energy Utility business model by financing, installing and maintaining various types of clean energy equipment and charging clients an energy fee for the duration of the equipment life cycle, and at a price guaranteed to be below the market price for solar thermal installations.
In partnership with the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) we also provide clean energy project related education, training and information technology services and tools.
We have a network of partners in North America and Africa, and representatives and dealers in a growing number of countries.
You will find here more information on our core team.
Our mission is to contribute to the global shift towards 21st century 'green', sustainable, safe and clean energies.
We envision an energy sector that is not only clean and safe, but that is also affordable, empowering citizens, businesses and local governments with decentralized, abundant sources of energy which provide superior comfort, security and peace of mind. We believe that this type of energy is better for any economy, can create jobs while providing increased independence to both consumers and the governments that serve them. We envision a not so distant future where optimum energy efficiency, conservation and renewable energies are systematically considered for existing and new buildings. We believe that it is possible for energy users to take control of energy costs, and to halt the environmental destruction linked to the way energy is currently used.
Goals and Objectives
Our main goal is to contribute to the exponential growth of the sustainable energy sector so that it can flourish and prosper into becoming the mainstream sector in the energy industry globally by the second decade of the millenium.
Ways to achieve the goals:
- We help kick start renewable energy projects by providing our services in preliminary feasibility analysis so that sustainable energy projects can get the financing needed.
- We develop clean energy projects in collaboration with various stakeholders (municipalities, institutions, equipment suppliers, ESCOs, financing companies, and other larger energy consumer) providing related service.
- We provide training to professionals and decision makers who can then make the business case for potential renewable energy projects. We spread the knowledge and expertise required internationally, with a special focus on regions most in need such as in the African and Asian continents. The mechanism to reach our international audience is supported by our eLearning courses and use of IT tools for the Renewable Energy sector.
The GPEKS Culture is based on core values including commitment to quality and service, excellence, respect, integrity, and continuous improvement. We thrive to nurture long term relationships with our partners and to treat our business associates with fairness. Our corporate culture fosters innovation and creativity. We also believe that a strong and systematic process is a key to success and we carefully embrace technological innovation to boost productivity. Finally, the culture we nurture is focused on a sincere and dedicated desire to help our customers and partners succeed, since we understand that their success is instrumental to ours.