GLES proprietary Waste Conversion Pyrolysis (WCP) System provides the opportunity to reduce landfill, reuse by-products, and recycle energy all in one elegant solution.Green Light Energy Solutions Corporation is only engaged into production of the proprietary Waste Conversion Pyrolysis system..Green Light Energy Solutions Corporation takes great pride in introducing our innovative Waste-to-Energy (WtE) technology, Waste Conversion Pyrolysis (WCP), and equipment to the international market.Green Light Energy Solutions Corporation also holds a Representative Office located in Moscow, Russia, and serving as a hub of operations for the European, Russian and CIS markets.
Green Light Energy Solutions (GLES) is an American environmental equipment production company initially established in 2006 in order to solve the real global problems we are leaving for future generations - our children and grandchildren. Since then our proffessional teams have been working to make our environment a more hospitable place for us all.
With international, USA, and Russian patents, GLES’ proprietary Waste Conversion Pyrolysis (WCP) System provides the opportunity to reduce landfill, reuse by-products, and recycle energy all in one elegant solution. Manufacturing of the unique innovative equipment and completing parts is performed under long-term contracts with proven, quality-controlled companies located in Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, USA, and Russia (Moscow region and Karelia). Serial production was launched in Q1 of 2012.
Green Light Energy Solutions has recently assembled a full-scale ready-to-use pilot facility on the territory of its production partner in Moscow region, Russia. This facility is considered the largest waste processing facility based on conversion technology. It is the first technology in the world to implement the “next generation” high-temperature pyrolysis process. The facility has been operating in a testing mode and has successfully processed wood waste and mixed municipal solid waste. Environmental and ecological assessments have been conducted by SGS, a renowned independent laboratory and certification agency, in December 2011. Based on the results obtained, SGS confirmed the Waste Conversion Pyrolysis technology to be one of the best waste processing technologies available nowadays, exceeding performance of its competitors in the thermal conversion of waste. Expert opinion and related documents issued by SGS are open to public at our Downloads page.
Green Light Energy Solutions Corporation also holds a Representative Office located in Moscow, Russia, and serving as a hub of operations for the European, Russian and CIS markets.
Our Strategy and Mission:
We are dedicated to engineering cutting edge technologies in Renewable Energy. Our mission is to be the global partner of choice for public and private energy from waste projects by providing superior client-focused solutions that reduce pollution, create renewable energy sources and new green jobs in local markets and establish global green energy standards.
Our projects not only provide environmental benefits, but also demonstrate a shorter payback as well as financial savings suitable for both public and private budgets. In addition, our products generate extra income by complying with Kyoto Protocol ans similar mechanisms.
Green Light Energy Solutions manufactures and supplies key equipment of the Waste Conversion Pyrolysis system, providing the appropriate engineering drawings, assembly drawings, owner’s manual, a set of spare parts for the first year, designer’s installation support, operating personnel training, and a 1-year warranty. Our strategy is to cooperate with and license engineering and construction companies in local markets to enable them act as general contractors and provide complete turn-key solutions to governmental and commercial customers.
Green Light Energy Solutions, a California Corporation, has several legal entities and different divisions performing the following activities.
- Green Light Energy Solutions Corporation is the holding company with several functional departments:
- Global Marketing department to perform marketing of GLES proprietary Waste Conversion Pyrolysis systems;
- Sales department for direct sales of the equipment and exclusive licenses for engineering, construction, and distribution;
- Engineering department for preparation of engineering documents for GLES projects and licenses for local partners to ensure compliance with local laws;
- Installation work department to provide designer’s supervision and control over the assembling and commissioning process of GLES proprietary equipment in commercial projects worldwide;
- Research and development department to further develop and enhance the technology as well as invent new products;
- Brokerage department to provide projects’ participation in the cap-and-trade mechanisms (including, but not limited to Kyoto Protocol framework) through document preparation and accompanying project documentation during necessary procedures. GLES Brokerage also will take part in carbon credit trading to ensure carbon credits sell at the highest market prices.
- Finance and leasing department to cooperate with credit companies and provide customers with financing programs and leasing options.
- Greenlight Energy Solutions, LLC is the intellectual property owner and since March 2010 is incorporated into Green Light Energy Solutions Corp.
- Its subsidiary, GLES-Industry, LLC, holds the manufacturing license from the intellectual property owner and allocates production orders among the partner facilities in Russia and CIS for production of Waste Conversion Pyrolysis equipment.
- Representative Office of Green Light Energy Solutions Corporation in Russian Federation has been set up in late 2011 and serves as a hub of operations for the European, Russian, and CIS markets.
Green Light Energy Solutions Corp. is a production company and does not offer any construction or engineering services.
Our strategy is to cooperate with and certify engineering and construction companies in local markets in order to facilitate their construction and furnishing of complete waste-to-energy processing plants based on our proprietary Waste Conversion Pyrolysis Technology. These companies would therefore act as our general contractors with the following functions: Project Concept/Feasibility; Project Design/Planning; Permitting and Legal Agreement; Project Management/Development; Project Implementation/EPC; Facility Management/Operation and implement the turn-key projects utilizing our Waste Conversion Pyrolysis Technology for the end customers worldwide.
With this in view, Green Light Energy Solutions sells exclusive distribution, construction and engineering rights for a 7-year period to large established private companies engaged into environmental projects development or construction. Under this framework, Green Light’s offer to potential customers is to purchase the WCP equipment manufactured bu the Corporation (exclusive of the waste pre-processing and energy generating blocks) at a fixed wholesale price, develop and manage the whole project independently with no GLES influence on the final price of the turn-key project. Green Light will provide supporting documentation and designer’s supervision during installation and commissioning.
Green Light Energy Solutions is currently developing a network of exlcusive partners representing the Corporation in the particular territories. The aforementioned exclusive rights are sold to private companies throughout the world based on the marketing potential of each country or region.