- Greyline Instruments Inc.
Greyline is a worldwide leader in ultrasonic instrumentation for industrial and environmental markets. We develop, manufacture and market industrial flow and level monitoring instruments including ultrasonic level transmitters, flow meters and open channel flow meters. Greyline’s primary market is environmental - especially water and wastewater treatment systems. Customers include industry and municipalities. Modern research facilities at Greyline include closed pipe and open channel flow systems. With years of steady growth, Greyline products are sold and supported worldwide.
We develop and manufacture industrial flow and level monitoring instruments for measurement and control in water and wastewater treatment, industrial process automation and for environmental monitoring.
Greyline level instruments include ultrasonic level monitors and transmitters, tank level monitoring instruments, pump station level controllers, software and data loggers.
Greyline's ultrasonic flow products include portable meters for troubleshooting and surveys, Doppler flow meters with strap-on sensors, flow switches, open channel flow monitors and area-velocity flow meters.
- Agriculture - Aquaculture
- Agriculture - Irrigation
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
- Construction & Construction Materials - Cement
- Food and Beverage
- Mining - Coal Mining
- Mining - Copper Mining
- Monitoring and Testing - Waste Monitoring and Testing
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Oil
- Soil and Groundwater
- Travel & Leisure
- Water and Wastewater
- Water and Wastewater - Drinking Water
- Water and Wastewater - Irrigation
- Water and Wastewater - Pipes and Piping
- Water and Wastewater - Pumps & Pumping
- Water and Wastewater - Sludge Management
- Water and Wastewater - Swimming Pools
- Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
- Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment