H2E is a Project & Risk Management, Energy Management, Power and Automation Engineering firm. We provide extraordinary, yet cost-effective and personal services to our clients in the following industries: Mining/metals, specializing in aluminum & cement, nuclear, water/wastewater, electric utilities: distribution & generation, manufacturing, engineer procure construct (EPC), petrochemical, forest products.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
We accomplish this by being a nimble organization, managed by experienced principals and employing a diverse staff of talented professionals to deliver the services our clients demand.
H2E at a Glance
- H2E is owned by the key principals
- H2E's services offerings start with project planning and design and end with installation & commissioning.Oh, and by the way, we can mitigate risk and manage the project too.
- H2E has over 200 man years of experience to bring to bear for our clients
- Over 80% of our projects come from existing clients, testimony to our delivery of a quality service.
- H2E has a near 100% team member retention rate
To continually improve the productivity and profitability of our clients by supplying high quality Project & Risk Management, Energy Management and Power & Automation Engineering services. We will build upon the deep, technical knowledge of our staff of professionals to provide exceptional value for our clients. By delivering solutions with passion for excellence and professional integrity, we develop successful, long-term business relationships through mutual trust and respect.
- Passion: Results for our clients drive us. We love what we do and it shows in the success and performance of your project.
- Integrity: We are guided by the highest ethical and moral principles: We do what is right, even when no one is looking
- Commitment: Total commitment is paramount to reaching the ultimate in performance.
- Excellence: We expect and consistently deliver more than others think is possible.
- Responsiveness: Understand, communicate, follow-up and document. We take responsibility for client needs.
H2E is committed to quality in our services. We want to be the best at what we provide to our clients. Quality is ingrained in our culture, procedures and is considered basic strategy for company survival and future growth. We are dedicated to achieving the highest customer satisfaction and will achieve this by:
- Knowing who our clients are and what they want in detail through open communication.
- Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us - through training and education.
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day, every project, and every client interaction - through the use of team participation and measurements.
- Ensuring that our Policies and Procedure Manuals reflect what we actually do.
- Remembering that we exist because of our clients
H2E will execute any service for any client under the policies and procedures of H2E’s NQA-1 Qualified Program. The Quality Program is a documented program comprised of (18) eighteen quality management sections defining the requirements for design controls, procedures, and policies. The H2E Quality program is in compliance with NQA-1 and DOE 414.1A and enables H2E to work with governmental and DOE nuclear regulatory projects. H2E has graded the best practices of our NQA-1 program from a regulatory aspect and implemented as a matter of course for all non-regulatory H2E projects. This program requires strict compliance with development procedures, revision control, and project management protocols.