Haase Abwassertechnik GmbH & Co.KG
Haase Abwassertechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Troisdorf is a young, innovative company, which focuses on wastewater treatment and solid-liquid separation. As manufacturers of client-specific and standardised screens for the mechanical separation of solids from liquids. Within the EWU-group the brand ewuenviron symbolises the corporate divisions environmental technology and solid-liquid separation. Being part of the EWU-group, Haase Abwassertechnik GmbH & Co.KG is in the position to provide consultation to customers and interested parties and find solutions in the sectors of energy, water and the environment, apart from their own products and services.
We offer in particular the following services:
- planning, construction and manufacture of customer-specific hydro bow screens of various materials and designs
- planning and manufacture of specially developed screen rakes
- auger compactors for post-dewatering of the screened material
- rotary filters for fine separation of emulsions
- consultation and support in all areas of wastewater treatment
Our units are economical and self-cleaning, require low maintenancetreatment and are wear resistant. Faulty operation is almost impossible. They have proven themselves in a wide variety of different applications in both industrial and municipal sectors:
- wastewater treatment
- recovery of usable materials
- water recycling
You can benefit from our vast and long experience in solid-liquid separation as well as the high efficiency of our units. These are suitable for a wide range of applications, which extend from excrement separation and filtering of ion exchange resin from suspensions to the separation of fine particles from rocket fuel.