Hanjer Biotech Energies is a India based group with a proven track record of Solid Waste Processing using Multi-Product Recycling and Waste Minimisation (MPRWM). Hanjer’s decade long experience in multiple locations with varied climatic and weather conditions across India has perfected the process and technology that can be implemented and work successfully anywhere in the world. The principle of the process is to extract usable, commercially viable end-products out of the MSW and create a processed remnant of less than 20% of the input volume, for the landfills. Hanjer has 16 operating plants in India with total installed annual processing capacity of 2.95 million tonnes. 9 more projects with an additional 1.05 million ton processing capacity are in implementation stage.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Bioenergy
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Over 1000
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
India's Global Waste-Recycling and Resource-Recovery Company
An ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OSHAS 18001:2007 company
Hanjer Biotech uses green technology to recycle Mixed Solid Waste into valuable green products. These high quality end products are suitable for commercial and industrial use, thus extending the value chain of Hanjer’s environment friendly processes and initiatives.
- Proven track record over 7 years
- Capability to handle Mixed and Residual Solid Waste
- A complete recycling solution with Green Technology
- Recycling to Green Products
- Process and operation adaptable to customer needs and comfort
- Serving 25 Indian cities with an annual processing capacity of 4 million tons benefitting 30 million people
- Aligned to global objectives
Pioneers who turn waste into green
The heart of Hanjer’s business is about preserving, maintaining and improving environment and searching out sustainable solutions that complement progress. It practices and propagates a Green Way of Life and encourages the society to choose sustainable, low-waste, recycle-friendly, green-conscious initiatives.
- The leaves and the yellow glow depict
- The hidden “H' form depicts our Commitment
- The butterfly with its wings open form depicts Life
- The bold name and the modern letterings depict
State Of The Art Technology & Process
On the business front, Hanjer is committed to develop green technology and processes that will help set new global standards in waste recycling and resource recovery fields, towards a brighter and greener future for life and earth tomorrow.
Hanjer is an India based corporate house with global visions. The Hanjer business operates in a vital and sensitive area of Civic Authority-Community participation. The operation has great impact on important issues like civic facilities, health, environmental pollution, social behaviour, land prices, administrative functioning, and civic image. To execute its function as a responsible corporate, Hanjer is in constant dialogue with the two principal stakeholders in the business- the Civic Authorities and the Community.
The Green Heart
The Green Heart is Hanjer’s initiative to reach out to the community and inform and inspire them to choose a green way of life. Hanjer hopes to integrate better with the society and be the catalyst to drive change for an aware, green life. The Hanjer Green Heart symbolises Hope, Future, Change and Action. It will be highly visible symbol for Hanjer’s planned community contact initiatives in different cities of operation.
Save Cost. Save Environment. Save Earth.
The use of Hanjer technology has positive impact on costs,
- environment and the community
- Reduces the consumption of land for scientific landfill with residue inert
- Reduces air pollution caused by unscientific dumping and burning of MSW
- Reduces health problems around the MSW dumping ground
- Avoids underground water contamination
- Reduces financial burden for MSW disposal on the Urban Local Bodies
- All product extracted and processed are eco friendly
- Minimum content of biodegradable matter in processed remnant reduces methane emission
- Green recycling technology creates eco-friendly product
Key Operational Features
- Technology capable of
- handling Mixed MSW.
- Completely covered
- processing plant.
- Odourless Plant.
- No leachate formation.