Our Origins go back to 1948, when the company was founded as Hemas Drugs (Pvt) Ltd. The Laboratory division has been operational since the inception in 1948 when we first introduced British Drug House (BDH) chemicals to Sri Lanka. Today, we represent over 60 companies, from Europe , UK ,USA , China and India. Our range of Products includes organic and inorganic chemicals, general laboratory equipment, plastic and glass consumables and filter papers. We diversified into the Analytical instrumentation field in 2006 in order to offer our customers turnkey solutions including high-tech laboratory instruments ranging from HPLCs to Spectrophotometers. Today, we represent many prestigious international brands.