Heritage Interactive Services, LLC is a comprehensive management company for waste, water conservation and energy use reduction. We help our Customers achieve Zero Landfill and Zero Waste goals by custom developing recycling, reuse, composting and resale programs for all types of products. Using our extensive supplier network, we manage all our customer.
We are a premier supplier of services and solutions to large multi-national corporations who seek the ability to implement their corporate sustainability and environmental cultures across business units and geographic regions.
Interactive is an innovative supplier of quality services and creative solutions to consumer products, food and beverage, automotive and other market segments that manufacture goods and products. Since Interactive does not own any waste disposal assets, we are not geographically limited in where we can offer our services, and our sole focus is on how to better manage our customers' by-products.
Customized programs are based upon initiating the procurement function for our customers and providing the right solution, in the right amount, at the right time. We search for local, regional, or national solutions that best meet the customers' specific needs at each individual location. Our conservative business philosophy and our thorough supplier approval program assure our customers that every supplier utilized provides safe and environmentally compliant services.
Interactive was developed as a subsidiary of Heritage Environmental Services (HES) in 2000 to meet the changing needs of HES customers. Interactive began with discrete purchasing of waste disposal services on a plant-by-plant basis. Today, Interactive offers the most comprehensive By-Product management services across North America.
Interactive continues to expand its business model of providing manufacturing support services internationally.
Sustainability is all the rage these days. Many corporations are developing sustainability goals to become better stewards to the environment, save energy and money and reduce the amount of By-Products going to landfill. There are many ways to be a more sustainable company and, at Interactive, our definition of sustainability is your definition of sustainability. We will work together with you to meet and exceed your sustainability goals, including initiating creative zero landfill, landfill free, and waste minimization initiatives, as well as environmental and utility data tracking and measuring utilizing our auditable, proprietary database.
Sustainability is the quality of not being harmful to the environment or depleting natural resources, and thereby supporting long-term ecological balance.
The United Nations emphasized that sustainability is a three-legged stool of people, planet, and profit. Sustainable businesses try to balance all three.
The benefits of sustainability include savings from disposal costs, fewer environmental penalties, energy cost reductions and reduced liability insurance. This may lead to increased market share and an improved public image.
The strategies of sustainable businesses include:
- Innovation & Technology - focuses on a company's ability to change its products and services towards less waste production and sustainable best practices.
- Collaboration - formation of networks with similar companies facilitates knowledge sharing and propels innovation.
- Process Improvement - continuous process surveying and improvement is essential. Employee awareness of sustainability plans furthers the integration of new and improved processes.
- Sustainability Reporting - Periodic reporting of company performance in relation to goals.
Interactive has helped many large corporations meet and exceed their sustainability goals relating to increased recycling, reduction of waste to landfill and overall waste minimization programs. Let us help you better define and achieve your sustainability goals.
Interactive has implemented our comprehensive By-Product Management Program (BPMP) and additional services at more than 2,000 customer locations throughout North and South America.
- Continuous improvement and cost management program
- Industry expert program managers
- Dedicated solutions for research and development support
- Supply chain management and supplier partner relationships allow larger buying power to off-set program costs
- Benchmarked solutions across locations and industries
- Risk mitigation
- Supplier audit process
- Added insurance protection
- Uniform environmental program (ISO 9001/14001 certified process)
- Reduced administrative burden
- Corporate and facility procurement: reduced number of supplier contracts and associated management processes
- Accounts payable: fewer invoices and checks to process
- Environmental health and safety: less daily involvement in non-critical tasks
- Facility operations: reduced supplier contacts, better customer service
- Data system
- Comprehensive data collection
- Customer portal and dashboard
- Transaction and standard reporting
- Sustainability reporting
- Tiered security (facility, unit, or corporate level data)