Hichrom is an expanding company, working at the cutting edge of separation science. Founded in 1978, we are one of the world`s leading manufacturers and distributors of ultra high performance and high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC & HPLC) columns and accessories. Hichrom’s products are used at the frontiers of science, medicine and forensics – for example, to analyse the content of new drugs, to batch test pharmaceuticals, and to identify any contaminants in substances including blood, urine and water. Based in Theale, Berkshire, we sell over 95% of the world’s leading brands of HPLC columns, supplying to more than 100 countries, through our network of distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Leaders in liquid chromatography
Our customers include many leading companies in the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, food, oil and plastic industries as well as numerous hospitals and universities. Throughout the world, we are known for our quality, excellence and technical expertise and we pride ourselves on our commitment to Research Development and our ongoing success as a UK manufacturer and exporter.
- Hichrom has thrived by offering an exemplary service to our customers.
- High quality products
- Competitive prices
- Fast delivery
- Expert technical support
- Excellent after-sales care
- Our technical experts provide world-class support and advice and can guide you through the wide range of services and training that Hichrom can provide.
- We are committed to keeping up to date with the latest developments in the industry, so that you can make the most of the evolving technology.
- Our laboratories operate under ISO 9001:2008 quality standards, and ISO 14001:2004 environmental standards,
- Our Quality and Environmental certificates are available on this website
- We are so confident of our quality standards that if any Hichrom manufactured column fails to meet your expectations, then we will replace it free of charge – and you can keep the original column.
Quality & traceability ISO 9001:2008
Hichrom believe that quality assurance is fundamental to our operations at every level, and in 1994 we gained official recognition with the award of ISO 9001 accreditation. Every Hichrom manufactured column is supplied with documentation which enables a full audit trail to be performed from the point of manufacture to the time of use.
Environmental awareness ISO 14001:2004
Hichrom also places a great emphasis on environmental awareness, and in 1996 became the first chromatography company to receive approval of an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. In doing so it adheres to the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations (1998), its amendments and other related legislation.
HICHROM aims to supply the highest quality HPLC columns and consumable products to the chromatography industry. We measure the quality of our service not only in the product itself but in the nature of our technical consultancy and after-sales service. In doing so we aspire to achieve complete customer satisfaction and make an important contribution to the future of the life sciences and related chemical industries.