Holland Water eliminates Legionella in water. Holland Water develops, markets and supplies the Bifipro system. Bifipro eliminates biofilm in water systems, which in turn eradicates the Legionella bacteria. Bifipro uses patented technology to accurately release copper and silver ions in drinking water to kill bacteria. The equipment was developed in our own R&D facilities and fully complies with strict Dutch Drinking water laws as well as European legislation. It is safe for use with drinking water and in industrial processes. We have successfully increased our domestic market and are expanding internationally. We fight Legionella across borders. Holland Water wants to make water safer across the world.
Holland Water supplies sustainable solutions for safe water. Our one passion is to provide a solution for anyone who is struggling with biofilm and consequent Legionella issues in their water system. As a leading supplier of copper silver ionisation systems for both drinking water and cooling towers in The Netherlands, we never sit still.
Holland Water differs in many respects from others.
- Did you know that …
- The Bifipro® system works with separate copper and silver electrodes.
- Holland Water is the only supplier in The Netherlands that has fully developed its copper silver ionisation system, Bifipro®, in-house and assembles, installs, maintains and monitors it itself.
- Holland Water operates in The Netherlands independently of consultants and installers.
- Holland Water supports a full R&D department pursuing continuous development and improvement in the Bifipro® and monitoring systems.
- Holland Water is the only supplier that has demonstrated through empirical trials to the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment that its system is effective at keeping water supply installation free of biofilm and Legionella under a two week flushing regime and with core temperatures reduced to 50°. Consequently water supplies fitted with the Bifipro® may be certified to operate at reduced core temperatures.
Our Ultimate Solution
The chance of human infection by Legionella (What is Legionella?) may be small, but the risk of contamination of water supply by the Legionella bacteria is high in many everyday places. Buildings at risk include hotels, hospitals, care homes and similar buildings with complex water supply systems and multiple tap and shower points. Fountains and misting systems that produce aerosols and sprays are also ready ways of spreading Legionella through the air. Consequently there are strict rules for operators of water supply systems in buildings where many people stay or visit.
As an independent supplier and recognised leader we are continually looking for solutions to the various contamination issues presented to us. A common thread is that all too often only partial solutions are applied, leading to a high cost in terms of time and failure to eradicate the Legionella contamination. We have only one interest at Holland Water, and that is to resolve your Legionella problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. Building on our extensive experiences, we are able to offer a well-structured, effective and economic solution from our offices in Driebergen and Drachten.
Holland Water contributes to a better world by providing sustainable solutions through which safe water can be secured, and water and energy can be saved. We want to install our Bifipro® in every water installation that suffers from biofilm and consequent Legionella problems.
Holland Water offers the most effective sustainable technology for combating biofilm and legionella in water supply systems. We offer our customers the best service in a professional way, and seek to remove their concerns for legionella. Holland Water innovates in order to apply the best technology, and ensure high service standards.
From our position as a leader in the Dutch copper silver ionisation market, we seek also to serve overseas requirements. Following a number of successful installations in Belgium and Italy, Holland Water is now seeking wider expansion in Europe and The Middle East. We seek to do this with a strong focus on maintaining high service levels and ensuring effectiveness of our installed systems. This is achieved by spending considerable time in training our distribution and installation partners, and in explaining the challenges of managing legionella to customers, rather than purely on sale of the Bifipro® systems itself. This approach is unique to Holland Water!