HR Training University provides training that help Managers/Supervisors, create a safer workplace and ensure compliance with OSHA. Our training covers industrial, manufacturing, and educational sectors; our products include Human Resources, Aerial & Scissor Lift Training, HAZWOPER, Construction, Safety Videos, & OSHA 29 CFR Books. In addition we feature Food & Beverage Training, and Quality Management Education. Explore our full catalogue online.
Subject Matter Experts
Our OSHA-approved training and EHS courses are developed by subject matter experts certified in environmental health and safety in accordance with the most recent compliance regulations.
If you work in food service for restaurants, bars or hotels, we have accredited courses approved in your state!
HR Training University offers OSHA 10 Hour Construction and General Industry training along with OSHA 30 Hour classes. 2014 Updated Outreach Safety Training
Your Enrollment Fee Includes:
- Access to the online course and exam.
- Technical support 7 days a week.
- Official, printable certificate of completion.
- Shipment of DOL Wallet Card to your doorstep.
- Trainer Info: Maria Athey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get training from he nation’s largest & most recognized online Safety School
- Meet state and employer requirements. Accepted Nationwide!
- Technical support 7 days a week
- Rcognized by more industry employers as the source for online training
- Start today and complete at your own pace. Can be completed in two days!
- Great for Construction Employees, Supervisors and Managers
- Meets Employer, State and OSHA requirements
Create A Culture of Learning! Online Training For Your Organization Train anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection. No computer training is required. Our courses have been approved by more then 450 regulators at the state and federal level. Corporate Accounts provide you with access to easy registration and discounts.