Hydroitalia - Colsen Srl
Hydroitalia - Colsen supplies several innovative technologies in the field of biogas production, wastewater treatment and treatment of digestate. These installations have been successfully implemented in numerous projects for industrial and municipal customers.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Utilities
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Preliminary technical and economical studies to define the best appropriate project solution for any specific customer
Technical assistance and consultancy to support the customer during the procedures for authorizations, permits or licenses
Design, construction, start-up and operative control of:
- Biogas plants for the treatment of biomasses, organic wastes and by-products
- Digestate treatment plants
- Biogas treatment installations
- Wastewater treatment systems for industrial and municipal applications
- Water reuse/recycle systems to optimize industrial processes
Development of new technologies to improve the sustainability in the industrial processes for the wastewater treatment and the organic wastes management.
Hydroitalia – Colsen is an Italian engineering company specialized in design, project management, construction and control of plants for the waste water treatment and the anaerobic digestion of organic wastes and by-products.
Hydroitalia – Colsen supplies a wide range of advanced technologies and services, oriented toward the development of the environmental sustainability in the industrial, municipal and agricultural sectors.
Our company makes available its high quality engineering expertise, grown in over 20 years of experience of Hydro Italia Srl and Colsen bv, in the following fields:
- Waste water treatment
- Industrial processes optimization and water recycle
- Biogas plants and energy production
- Biological digestate treatment with compost and fertilizer production
- Biogas treatment
The research of the best technical and economical tailor-made solution for the Client is achieved following sequential steps:
- Project evaluation based on the specific site and the characterization of the products (wastewater, wastes and/or by-products) to process
- Analysis of the specific requirements of the Client
- Preliminary orientation study
- Design and engineering
- Pilot plant installation to identify the specific process engineering
- Executive design and scaling-up
- Construction and start-up of plants and/or single installations
- Direction of the works
- Training of the personnel for the management of the plants
- Technical and technological assistance to the Client and monitoring of the operative plants
- Technical support for the continuous technological improvement of the processes.
Hydroitalia – Colsen is specialized in design, construction, start-up and operative control of biogas and wastewater treatment plants.
The implementation of complete and sustainable technological solutions based on the specific requirements of the Client is the principal aim of our activities in order to optimize and improve processes, producing green energy and reducing costs and environmental impacts of industrial processing.
Hydroitalia – Colsen supplies technical and technological support to manage the steps for the implementation of new plants and/or the revamping of existing plants to treat residual industrial products (wastewater and organic wastes).
Hydroitalia – Colsen manages the process of construction from the first concept to the executive design and installation, starting-up and commissioning, implementing pilot tests and ensuring assistance during the operative running of the plant.
Hydroitalia – Colsen is active in the following main fields:
- Waste water treatment management
- Anaerobic digestion and energy
- Environmental engineering and consultancy services
- Biogas treatment
- Design and engineering with possibilità to construct pilot plants and following scaling-up
During the last years, we developed the following technological solutions for the industrial waste and waste water treatments:
- BIDOX®: biological desulphurization of biogas
- ANPHOS®: alternative environmental phosphorus removal
- (MBR)-NAS®: new activated sludge system
- AMFER®: ammonium removal from digestate + fertilizer production
- DIGESTMIX®: innovative mixing heating device for digesters
Our activities and process engineering are supported by the participation to European research projects and the collaboration on the R&D of new technologies with European Universities.