HydroQual Laboratories Ltd. is a biological lab, founded over 15 years ago to provide site specific information for environmental impact assessments. From ecotoxicity testing to applied ecology, HydroQual has the resources and expertise to design studies, solve problems and meet the data quality objectives of clients on time and within budget. Applied biology for environmental management is our focus at HydroQual. We`re your resource for innovation and the means to add real value to the product and service delivered to clients. We are certified by the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA) and comply with American, Canadian, and European Standards for laboratory practice (OECD) and the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental - Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
HydroQual was created to measure effects for environmental impact assessments. We have the capability to conduct tests with organisms representative of major trophic levels in aquatic and terrestrial systems (microbes, plants, invertebrates and fish).
We have over 100 years of combined professional experience serving clients in the oil and gas, mining, forestry, pulp and paper and agriculture sectors worldwide. HydroQual Laboratories Ltd. is commited to the highest possible standards of product quality and service to our clients.
Major services include:
- Testing of wastes for regulatory compliance and monitoring (effluents, liquids and solids),
- Water pathogens,
- Testing for contaminated site and risk assessments,
- Custom services (investigative, site-supporting, trouble-shooting, etc.),
- Technical support and review, and
- Commercial research for product development
HydroQual Laboratories Ltd. conducts over 5,000 tests annually on more than 2,000 samples.