IBF - International Business Forum presents leading-edge conferences on technology innovation, venture capital, private equity investing, innovation partnering, corporate strategic investing, technology transfer and technology commercialization and investing opportunities. Established in 1989, International Business Forum has provided attendees with market intelligence in such sectors as information technology, life sciences, healthcare, and the commercialization and investing opportunities in emerging innovative technology sectors. IBF Conferences provides attendees with peer-to-peer strategies as well as a universe of business contacts focused on specific areas as each business forum. Current schedule of annual conferences include: Clean Tech Investor Summit, MedTech Investing Conference, Venture Capital Investing Conference, Opthalmology Innovation Summit, ConsumerMed Investor Summit and the MidAmerica Healthcare Venture Forum.
International Business Forum is a business research group and a full-service conference production company with a focus on: Technology innovation across industry sectors and private equity and venture capital investing.
Founded in 1989, International Business Forum has been organizing conferences that provide attendees with strategic information, key business contacts and the opportunity to gain access into the highest level of business intelligence from global industry leaders.
IBF’s ability to facilitate strategic gatherings has resulted in countless business relationships and transactions over the years. Our commitment to producing quality over quantity is what continues to distinguish IBF in a crowded marketplace.
Our Current Line-Up Of Events Includes:
- Clean-Tech Investor Summit
- Corporate Venturing & Innovation Partnering
- The MedTech Investing Conference
- The Innovator Awards
- Venture Capital Investing Conference
- Consumer Health and Wellness Innovation Summit
- Ophthalmology Innovation Summit
- Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit
- The Institutional Limited Partner Association GP Summit
- The MidAmerica Healthcare Venture Forum
- ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Innovation Summit
- Orphan Disease Summit
Facilitating Strategic Value Through Conferences and Innovation Intelligence
- Conferences across Industry Sectors
- Knowledge Expansion
- Sector Navigation
- Efficient/Effective Networking
- Maximize Growth Potential and Value
- Access to Innovation and Investments
- Licensing and Commercialization
- Funding Sources
- Partnering & Business Development Opportunities