IFE Training provides practical training courses that span the entire energy sector. Our ever-expanding portfolio of two-to-five day courses range in complexity from introductory programmes, for those new to the energy industry, through to high level quantitative courses. We specialise in gas trading, power trading, energy derivatives, energy risk, gas storage, LNG, oil & gas business development, contracts and renewables.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Training provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
IFE has been delivering training for over 25 years and we know what approach gives the best results and ROI. We guarantee:
- Cost-Effective Professional Development - our in-company courses can save you up to 40% compared to the public option
- Expert Practitioner Trainers - our trainers work with our consultants and you to ensure the agenda is exactly what you need
- A Reputation for Quality - we make sure we surpass expectations, not just meet them
What In Company Training Will Do For Your Business
- All content can be customised to focus on the issues you want
- You can choose the date and location, to minimise disruption
- The trainer will be selected to suit your business needs: our faculty members all have proven skills as practitioners
- All bookings receive a free pre-course assessment and a post- course evaluation
- All courses are interactive & practical, with case studies tailored to specific regions & sectors
Like the energy markets, IFE's presence knows no real borders. Regardless of where you are located, our team of consultants will meet you to understand your business and work with you to create the training solutions that are specific to your challenges.
IFE has delivered training to clients all over the world. We have consultants who specialise in European, African, Asian, Middle Eastern and American countries.
Every member of our faculty is chosen because of their career, success and real life industry experience. By listening to your needs and understanding your business objectives, we will choose a course trainer that will be the best fit for your business and will achieve your business goals. All programmes are developed to ensure that participants get the utmost out the training, no matter what level they are or where they are in their career.
IFE's core areas of activity are centred on the following areas:
Oil & Gas ~ LNG ~ Power ~ Derivatives & Trading ~ Risk Management ~ Business Development ~ Project Finance ~ renewables & Alternative Energy
We can deliver one of our courses in-company, or we can design and develop brand new ones. Whatever your business challenge may be, talk to us and together we will develop a customised, bespoke training programme which will add value to your business and keep you ahead of your competition.