IMKO Micromodultechnik - an Endress Hauser Company
IMKO has become a leading manufacturer of TDR moisture measuring devices and environmental monitoring systems providing innovative and robust high-tech at reasonable costs. IMKO Micromodultechnik GmbH has developed into a high-tech provider. The company develops and produces state-of-the-art measuring technology and sensors for reliable, precise, high-quality measurement of various physical parameters in connection with water and material control, speedily delivering accurate results for online and offline measurements in diverse applications. All IMKO applications focus on issues that are more and more important for human society: environmental compatibility, improved quality, efficiency, and energy and water saving. Trained and experienced partners worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Water – Our Elixir
On the Earth, water represents the basis for all forms of life. There are several reasons why humans should handle this valuable asset with care:
- Though two thirds of the Earth's surface are covered with water, water is a rare asset, as only 3% of the global water resources are freshwater. Deserts are expanding rapidly – an important reason why water should be handled efficiently and the best possible technologies should be employed for testing water.
- Moreover, water is present in all food items and determines the quality, the storability, and the price by means of the weight of the food – another important reason why the water content of food as well as chemical and pharmaceutical products should be measured precisely.
- In construction materials like concrete and screed, inadequate measuring methods are the cause for later construction and floor problems, which may result in immense consequential costs. Precise measuring methods in the construction or renovation phase are vital for the quality and life span of buildings.
- Water affects the weather and can lead to natural disasters. Therefore, it is important to be able to assess the impact of water more accurately. Precise water content measurements and modern environmental monitoring systems for various applications provide more security in dealing with water, the Earth, climate, and weather and disaster forecasts.
IMKO – High Tech and Innovation for Water Advantages for Ecology and Economy
IMKO Micromodultechnik GmbH and its patented technologies TRIME® and ENVIS® offer products with global USP for assessing the water content, material moisture, and environmental monitoring for various applications for the benefit of our customers and the environment.
One of our slogans is 'Measure moisture where others fail'
Innovation awards such as the Eberle prize of the State of Baden-Württemberg (1993) for the radar-based TRIME technology and the silver medal of the German Agricultural Association (DLG - 1999) for the TRIME-GW system for grain moisture measurement underline the potential of IMKO.
High technology also necessitates maximum product quality. For this reason, quality assurance is a central pillar of our product philosophy.
Areas Addressed by IMKO
- Environmental monitoring
- Food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and general process industry
- Agriculture and sprinkler irrigation
- Building monitoring
From individual sensors to turnkey environmental monitoring systems for hydrological or meteorological applications, we offer solutions tailored to the specific needs of our customers. Our range of customers includes public institutions such as the German Federal Environment Agency, research institutes, and universities around the globe in the fields of agricultural technology, geology, hydrology, and meteorology. Our range of industrial customers includes companies from the agricultural and food industries, such as grain and food drying, environmental technology, beer production, and other sectors.
IMKO Micromodultechnik offers food manufacturers, process engineers, construction experts, agricultural technology providers, water engineers, and users in the fields of meteorology, hydrology, and geotechnology easy-to-use, precise, and reliable high-tech and high-quality solutions for material moisture measurement and environmental monitoring. We focus on providing environmental compatibility, improved quality, efficiency and saving energy and water.
With their easy handling and low follow-up costs, IMKO products are designed for hassle-free applications providing maximum customer benefit. Being a viable alternative for complex, time and cost-intensive, inaccurate, and unreliable methods, IMKO stands for state-of-the-art technology, hands-on experience, and expertise, including scientifically and professionally backed work.
Our customers have been convinced by the professional service that IMKO provides, especially when compared with inaccurate and unreliable material moisture measurement and environmental monitoring devices.