Since 1975 INBEAT designs and manufactures centrifugal pumps, agitators, ducts and chutes in several anti-corrosive materials resistant to the most aggressive liquid products and contaminants. Designed specifically for the chemical and petrochemical industries and for any service of responsibility within the industry as a whole. Our technical department is capable of adapting the constructive characteristics of our equipment to the specific needs of each project with the aim of providing our customers with the support to meet their requirements. Products are manufactured in different materials including thermoplastics, stainless steel and special alloys.
We are a manufacturer of thermoplastic and alloy centrifugal pumps and agitation equipment for a wide range of uses, present on the market since 1975.
This website will enable you to view our product range and find technical support for the development of your projects in processes which require our equipment.
INBEAT is certified under the quality management system for the design, manufacture and sale of centrifugal pumps and agitators in accordance with quality standard ISO 9001:2008.
INBEAT´s quality policy is based on the following principles:
- Our goal is to identify and satisfy the needs of our customers.
- Quality should be applied to all the company´s activities.
- Quality, productivity and safety are an indivisible whole.
- Our insistence on quality is passed on to our suppliers.
- The company is focused on the continuous improvement of our products and activities.
- End product testing is conducted on 100% of the equipment supplied.
The entire workforce is familiar with and understands the said quality policy in accordance with standard ISO 9001:2008.