Industrial Filter & Pump Mfg. Co. is now in its 9th decade of service to American and overseas industries. We were founded in 1927 as a proprietorship, and since then have designed and manufactured thousands of filtration and pumping equipment stations for the metal finishing, food, and chemical processing industries. As a natural outgrowth of this service, techniques were developed for the formulation and application of (vulcanized) rubber coatings and linings for the highly corrosive chemicals encountered in metal finishing and chemical processing. A series of environmental testing cabinets were designed in accordance with ASTM specifications to provide accelerated corrosion conditions on metallic, painted and coated parts as a further service. Industrial Filter & Pump Mfg.. Company serves clients from around the world. IFP has designed and manufactured thousands of equipment stations for metal finishing, vegetable oil, chemical, food processing, and other industries.
Industrial Filter has over 75 years of experience in fabricating thousands of filters, pumps, clarifiers, and related liquid separation equipment for numerous different applications.
INDUSTRIAL was incorporated and continues as a privately owned corporation. In addition to engineering and manufacturing facilities, we have chemical and physical laboratories as part of our research and development department. Over the years, some 100 U.S. patents have been issued to INDUSTRIAL, many of which are in use today.
Listed below are just a few reasons to choose Industrial Filter & Pump Mfg. Co. as your source for filtration equipment:
- Over 75 years of experience in fabricating thousands of filters, pumps, clarifiers, and related liquid separation equipment for numerous different applications.
- Quality unsurpassed by our competitors. We manufacture products that are built to last – — some of our equipment has been in use for over a half century!
- Service by experienced technicians for start-up and repair.
- Recognized industry leadership and membership in many local, national, and international trade and business associations.
- Innovation as evidenced by over 100 U.S. Patents.
- Custom capabilities allow us to supply equipment tailored to exacting customer needs and specifications.
- Worldwide distribution through our network of domestic sales representatives, OEM’s, and international licensees.
- Replacement parts available for virtually every piece of equipment we’ve ever made.
- Long-term employees who can answer your questions and serve your needs.
- Family business that prides itself in its longevity and satisfied customers.
- Self-sufficiency of our company – we fabricate everything under one roof!!!