Industrial Rubber Ltd has been manufacturing rubber mouldings since 1975 and has gained an unsurpassed reputation worldwide. We have the technical expertise both in design and rubber technology, along with a comprehensive range of plant and machinery to meet and satisfy the needs of our customers. In managed collaboration with our sister companies overseas, we are able to offer low cost manufacturing.
Industrial Rubber has been manufacturing Rubber Mouldings since 1975 and has gained an unsurpassed reputation world-wide.
We have the Technical Expertise both in Design and Rubber Technology, along with a comprehensive range of Plant and machinery to meet and satisfy our customer's needs.
Industrial Rubber Ltd prides itself on Quality, Price, Service and Flexibility.
We have over 32,000 sq feet of purpose built modern facility.
We are accredited with ISO 9001:2008 approval and encompass FMEA and SPC facilities.
Industrial Rubber Ltd is an independent company based in the South of England with a purpose built modern facility covering 32,000 sq ft and has been operating in this market since 1975.
The Company operates in two distinct market sectors.
- A leading independent UK component manufacturer of Rubber Mouldings, specialising in Custom Moulding using injection, compression and transfer compression.
- A market leader in the Road Marking industry, manufacturing and marketing its Light Dome road stud and ancillaries. Light Dome manufactures a depressible rubber road stud supplied with the base.
Currently over 50 employees.
Able to produce items from 1 gram to 4 kilos in weight from any rubber polymer, using any one of our comprehesive range of presses, many of which are injection presses (REP, Rutil, MIR).
In addition, recent developments include partnerships with Chinese companies to substantially reduce costs as well as maintain high quality and deliveries.
The Company operates in an environment where quality of product, competitiveness and service levels are all-important.
It is ISO 9001-2008 approved and offers FMEA and SPC facilities.
Industrial Rubber Ltd has built its reputation around flexibility, technical ability and customer service levels. What do each of these mean?
The company can best be described as operating in a very large jobbing environment rather than a component manufacturer in limited market sections. However, a certain amount of our business is geared towards the high-volume automotive and white goods markets and where Just-In-Time is a cornerstone of those industries.
Flexibility in market sectors provides the Company with a great deal of resilience to the highs and lows of any one market, allowing customers to benefit from the broad range of technical solutions.
We look to enter a supply partnership with our customers geared towards providing design (product and tooling), along with material compound specifications and other considerations such as cost-down objectives. There is a team of technicians specifically briefed with these objectives in mind.
CUSTOMER SERVICE LEVELS
We understand the importance of levels of response in all aspects. Late deliveries can result in, at worse, to down-stream production disruption at a customer plant, and at best, to excessive inventory levels. Either way, we would not retain our broad customer base very long if we were not committed to a high level of delivery and service.
We have worked hard at reducing lead times in the knowledge that this reduces inventory levels. We have a dedicated Customer Support Team and every customer is given a specific contact person. That person responsible for the interests of the customer within Industrial Rubber plc.
Rubber Moulders specializing in Custom Rubber Moulding, Thermoplastic and rubber Injection moulding, Compression and Transfer rubber moulding of all types of Precision Moulded Components. Manufactured in any polymer with recognised approvals for specific industries. A leading independent UK company who's reputation is built around flexibilty, technical ability, customer service and quality ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. In partnership with our Sister Companies in China to achieve Low Cost Manufacturing of rubber mouldings Abroad.
WHY Industrial Rubber Ltd ?
- Our current management have over 160 years of experience in Rubber Moulding.
- Over 30 years of trading.
- ISO 9001:2008 and various other Approvals.
- Expert Technical & Design capabilities.
- A comprehensive range of over 120 rubber presses capable of Injection, Transfer, and Compression moulding.
- Full in-house trimming/finishing facilities.
- Capability to cater from rapid Prototyping to mass production
- All polymers catered for to customer's specifications.
- Dedicated Customer service
- Flexibility with supply and deliveries world-wide
- In partnership with our Sister Companies in China to acieve Low Cost Manufacturing Abroad