Infratech is a private Canadian company incorporated in 1987 focused on providing world class products and services to our global client base. Our group offers combustion process and incineration related products manufactured to exacting specifications. Our incinerator designs are application specific, allowing for cost efficient and environmentally sensitive combustion solutions for solid, liquid and gas waste. We also provide platform and mobile incinerators, as well as a variety of optional equipment and related technologies. In addition to our incineration products we provide state of the art infrared imaging and thermographic consulting services to industry. Our experienced technicians are able to provide infrared inspections, IR scanning of heater furnace tubes, refractory, and electrical systems. Infratech also provides industry leading infrared gas leak detection services.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste to Energy
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Welcome to Infratech Corporation Serving Canada 35 Years In 2021
- Founded in 1987
- Leaders in combustion & incineration products and manufacturing
- State of the art infrared imaging and thermographic consulting services
- Incinerator designs are application specific
- Provide cost efficient and environmentally sensitive combustion solutions for solid, liquid and gas waste
- In-house manufacturing, CAD technology and dynamic consulting services
- Combustion equipment optimization and maintenance services
- Ensure fired equipment is operating to its maximum efficiency
- Offered for boilers, U-tube heaters, line heaters, incinerators, treaters, etc.
- Offer a unique view of equipment through the lens of our infrared camera
- Able to inspect the condition of heater furnace tubes, steam generator/boiler tubes, refractory and electrical systems
- Industry leading fugitive emission management services
- Latest infrared gas leak detection system together with gas leak quantification instruments
- Detailed reports enable clients to meet regulatory compliance
- Technical and operating labour service
With in house manufacturing, CAD technology and dynamic consulting services we are able to satisfy a variety of demands across a broad business spectrum.
Infratech is focused on keeping assets healthy, productive and profitable. Our business activities limit downtime, maintain high safety standards and maximize your facility operating efficiency.
We work closely with our customers on ways to improve their business, thereby creating and solidifying long-term business partnerships. At Infratech we pride ourselves on providing Efficient Solutions and Focused Results.
Infratech offers the design and manufacture of Solid, Liquid and Gas Waste Incinerators & Thermal Oxidizers.
Inspections include Fugitive Emissions, Electrical Systems, Furnace & Steam Generator/Boiler (Tube) Inspections, Refractory & Ultrasonic Leak Detection.
If you are looking to fill a vacant position or just need a short term site specific resource, let us help your team.
Infratech Corporation has a global client base including over 250 oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, lumber and other industrial facility operations around the world.
Clients - Canada:
- Alliance Pipeline
- Ainsworth Engineered Canada
- Alta Gas
- Alberta Newsprint Company
- ARC Resources
- Atco Power
- Blaze Energy
- Bonavista Energy
- Buchanan Lumber
- Canadian National Resources Ltd.
- Canfor Pulp
- Central Alberta Midstream
- Conoco Philips
- DMI (Daishowa-Marubeni International)
- Dow Chemical Canada Inc.
- Exxon Mobil Canada Energy
- Husky Oil
- Imperial Oil Limited
- Long Run Exploration
- Lonkar Services
- Manning Diversified
- Millar Western
- Mosaic Energy
- North Atlantic Refining
- Pembina Gas Service
- PennWest Petroleum Ltd
- Pengrowth Corporation
- Peyto Exploration and Development
- Shell Canada Limited
- Shell Canada
- Spectra Energy
- Talisman Energy Inc.
- Trilogy Energy Corp
- Westcoast Energy Inc.
- Whitecap Resources
- XTO Energy
Clients - International:
- AGIP & Co.
- Consolidated Contractors International Company Ltd.
- Deutag Drilling
- Exxon Mobil International
- Grupo Sari SA de C.V.
- Gulf International Medical Company
- Government of Mexico
- Huricane Kumkol Munai OJSC
- PEMEX Petroleum
- Petrofal International
- Pharmadule Emtunga AB
- Salud y Ecologia
- Spie Capag – Petrofac International Ltd. JV
- StarTech Enviromental
- UXB International Ltd
- British Columbia