Ingeniería Acústica García-Calderón S.L.L. (IAG)
At IAG we offer the acoustic consultancy / advisory services and provide solutions to environmental and labor noise problems in buildings and industries. To do this, we will perform the acoustic measurements and previous vibrations that diagnose the problem and then we will study and present the most efficient and cost-effective solution in each case. Acoustics engineering consultancy firm that provides solutions to noise issues in environmental, labour, home, neighbourhood, business, building, industrial and civil domains. Manufacturer of ultralight sound sources for architectural acoustic tests. IAG’s certified engineers carry out various kinds of noise tests and acoustic projects with state-of-the-art hardware.
Our fields of application range from:
- Environmental noise measurements.
- Anti-noise screen / acoustic barriers.
- Noise maps and noise monitoring networks.
- Projects, acoustic surveys and building isolation tests.
- Acoustic preparation of enclosures.
- Sound system installation in enclosures.
- Acoustic Quality Assessment of noise generating products.
- Assessment and analysis of vibrations in railways, machinery, buildings, human body, etc.
- Training courses on acoustics and vibrations.
Our firm meets your prediction needs, performs on-site noise and vibration measurements and acoustic airborne insulation tests, etc., and offers the most adequate solution to your specific problem.
After 25 years' technical experience in the fields of acoustics and vibrations, IAG's team will provide the most innovative ideas.
We have the most advanced measurement, simulation and analysis tools, and we offer a quality service under the applicable law and the most recent international ISO standards.