For the last 30 years, trenchless rehabilitation technologies - which allow for the completion of underground repair or replacement projects with minimal surface and environmental disruption - have steadily gained ground on traditional `dig and replace` methods. IPR was founded, and built, on the core belief that trenchless infrastructure solutions are critical to bringing the nation`s aging and damaged water, sewer, and industrial infrastructure back to standard.
We are the nation's largest environmentally friendly trenchless underground solutions provider.
Through a combination of internal growth and acquisition, IPR has become the largest trenchless underground rehabilitation contractor in the nation. IPR is also focused on becoming the most environmentally-friendly provider, as it continues to develop and introduce 'green' technologies as part of their product and service offering
Pioneering new processes.
From record breaking pipe bursting and epoxy resin based CIPP systems, to advanced geopolymer liner technologies, IPR continues to fuel the trenchless industry innovation engine. IPR is committed to investing in new product development ,and partnering with leading-edge technology companies, to develop the next generation of advanced, eco-friendly rehabilitation methods. To that end, we offer can our customers more than one solution to best fit the project, the budget, and environmental conditions.
At IPR, Safety is our #1 Priority
Inland Pipe Rehabilitation (IPR) is dedicated to the health and safety of all of its employees and those of its subcontractors. It is our desire that everyone involved in our projects recognizes the value of adhering to our safety program. We provide mandatory training courses, as necessary, to assure that all employees are aware of hazards on-site. We intend to provide full cooperation with all organizations and agencies regarding safety on the job site, in an effort to avoid accidents and injuries. It is the goal of the IPR and its family of companies to have 100% accident-free and injury-free projects.
- Establish the annual Corporate Goals and Objectives of our Safety Program.
- Review the Safety Manager job description quarterly to ensure it meets our needs.
- Review and evaluate our Safety Organization structure quarterly to ensure that our organization structure is positioned for success.
- Review and approve the annual and quarterly training program for the organization.
- Review our quarterly Safety Performance Report to understand our execution results, program effectiveness and personnel.
- Provide recommendations to both Corporate and Business Unit leadership to drive an effective Safety culture across the organization.
- Our values are demonstrated by active and visible leadership that engages our employees and stakeholders to execute our services with safety and environmental stewardship at top of mind.
- Our safety, health and environmental policies are enforced and serve as a guide to control a major part of our daily activity in preventing employee accidents and injuries.
- Accident prevention is good business by increasing productivity and minimizing human suffering.
- Management commitments to safety is inherent and a key function through out our organization. Management is responsible for providing a reasonable workplace for our people and finding new ways to preserve the environment.
- All employees are responsible for adhering to our safe work practices, company rules, and preventing accidents and injuries, thus working safely is a condition of employment at IPR.
- Employees must at all times comply with our safety policies and procedures and be held accountable for such compliance in accordance with IPR and/or our clients disciplinary action plan.
- Management is committed to monitoring safety performance, and our working environment conditions to ensure that our safety goals and objectives are met.
- Our safety program requires the involvement of all employees to improve safety awareness and prevent accidents and injuries.
- We will continually strive to improve our safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Pipe Bursting
- TV Inspection & Cleaning