Inland Pipe Rehabilitation (IPR)
For the last 30 years, trenchless rehabilitation solutions have steadily gained market share on traditional dig and replace methods. Because they are less intrusive and more cost-effective, trenchless solutions have become widely specified in the repair of our nation’s deteriorated water, sewer, and storm infrastructure. IPR continues to fuel the industry’s innovation engine. We are committed to investing in new product development and partnering with leading-edge technology companies to offer our customers the best solutions for their projects, budgets, and environmental conditions. IPR services both public and private sector clients who are seeking trenchless alternatives. We have 60 crews across 21 locations. We are committed to providing safe, smart, and lasting infrastructure.
- We’ve installed over 23 million feet of CIPP with pipe sizes ranging from 4 to 120 inches in diameter. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified, representing the standard of quality. They use superior resin systems to deliver the best result.
- IPR is the largest pipe bursting contractor in the world with over 18 million feet installed and diameters up to 42”. We’ve used our expertise to innovate more efficient and cost-effective bursting techniques to approach otherwise demanding installations.
- We have pioneered the application of geopolymers in the industry. We hold patents on our EcoCast lining system and have installed more horizontal footage than any other contractor.
At IPR, Safety is our #1 Priority
Inland Pipe Rehabilitation (IPR) is dedicated to the health and safety of all of its employees and those of its subcontractors. It is our desire that everyone involved in our projects recognizes the value of adhering to our safety program. We provide mandatory training courses, as necessary, to assure that all employees are aware of hazards on-site. We intend to provide full cooperation with all organizations and agencies regarding safety on the job site, in an effort to avoid accidents and injuries. It is the goal of the IPR and its family of companies to have 100% accident-free and injury-free projects.
- Establish the annual Corporate Goals and Objectives of our Safety Program.
- Review the Safety Manager job description quarterly to ensure it meets our needs.
- Review and evaluate our Safety Organization structure quarterly to ensure that our organization structure is positioned for success.
- Review and approve the annual and quarterly training program for the organization.
- Review our quarterly Safety Performance Report to understand our execution results, program effectiveness and personnel.
- Provide recommendations to both Corporate and Business Unit leadership to drive an effective Safety culture across the organization.
- Our values are demonstrated by active and visible leadership that engages our employees and stakeholders to execute our services with safety and environmental stewardship at top of mind.
- Our safety, health and environmental policies are enforced and serve as a guide to control a major part of our daily activity in preventing employee accidents and injuries.
- Accident prevention is good business by increasing productivity and minimizing human suffering.
- Management commitments to safety is inherent and a key function through out our organization. Management is responsible for providing a reasonable workplace for our people and finding new ways to preserve the environment.
- All employees are responsible for adhering to our safe work practices, company rules, and preventing accidents and injuries, thus working safely is a condition of employment at IPR.
- Employees must at all times comply with our safety policies and procedures and be held accountable for such compliance in accordance with IPR and/or our clients disciplinary action plan.
- Management is committed to monitoring safety performance, and our working environment conditions to ensure that our safety goals and objectives are met.
- Our safety program requires the involvement of all employees to improve safety awareness and prevent accidents and injuries.
- We will continually strive to improve our safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Pipe Bursting
- TV Inspection & Cleaning