Inline Distributing Company
Inline Distributing Company is one of the largest distributors of environmental remediation, emergency response, demolition, disaster recovery, hazardous materials, lath and plaster restoration and safety products in the US. With eight regional distribution centers nationwide, including: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Orlando, New York, Seattle and now Detroit. The company has been recognized in the industry for superior service. Inline`s growth is based on a sound business philosophy to provide the right combination of customer service and product pricing. Inline is committed to customer satisfaction and growth.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Having supplied the building industry with construction products for more than 30 years, Inline has become the largest single source provider of environmental remediation, construction, packaging and janitorial products in the Western United States. Recognized for our superior service, our growth is based on a sound business philosophy that allows us to provide the right combination of customer service and product pricing. Our clients are our partners and we are committed to their growth and success.
Inline is a global provider of environmental remediation, emergency response, demolition, disaster recovery, hazardous materials, lath and plaster, restoration and safety products.
- Our Service is Your Strength.
- Recognized for our superior service and industry expertise. We are confident in our ability to supply the highest quality products at competitive prices.
- We now have seven warehouses coast to coast, covering all of the US.
- We also have a disaster response unit that we can deploy anywhere in the US. We have our own fleet of trucks loaded with the essentials that also serve as a mobile warehouse on wheels, and helicopters available for aerial recon and disaster surveying.
Suppliers for environmental remediation, emergency response, demolition, disaster recovery, hazardous materials, lath and plaster, restoration and safety products.
- Personal Protection
- Tapes & Adhesives
- Polysheeting, Bags
- Spill Control
- Chemicals & Coatings
- Flooring Protection
- Cleaning Supplies
- Signs & Flags
- Vacuums & Accessories
- Air Scrubbers
- Sprayers & Accessories
- Moisture Detection
- Dryers & Humidifiers
- Air Monitoring
- Electrical & Lighting
- Hand & Power Tools
- Odor Neutralizers
- Flooring Removal