Ceramic membranes physically separate mixtures. They are ecologically friendly and more favorable than other separation technologies. No additives are necessary and the process temperature is not limited. Filtration with ceramics is a mild, highly selective process without a phase transformation. Running costs are limited by closed production cycles and continuous processes. The adaptation to the specific application is facilitated by a modular plant design.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Ceramic membranes offer specific advantages in separation techniques:
- Chemical, mechanical and thermal stability
- Ability of steam sterilization and back flushing
- High abrasion resistance
- High fluxes
- High durability
- Bacteria resistance
- Possibility of regeneration
- Dry storage after cleaning.
Our worldwide unique inopor® - nanofiltration membrane opens up new perspectives.
Know-how, experience and continuous innovation lead to customized solutions.
- Manufacturing of ceramic supports and ceramic membranes
- Supply of membrane elements and modules
- Membrane and process engineering
- Application-oriented membrane screening
- Pilot and field tests from micro- up to nanofiltration
- Product service
Membrane processes open up selective separation in all branches with varied applications containing:
- Concentration of suspensions and emulsions
- Clarification to remove suspended particles
- Fractionation of product mixtures by separation of low- and high-molecular components
- Filtration and recycling of process and cleaning bathes