INSPEC-SOL has grown into a multi-disciplinary organization with professionals and technologists in the fields of Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering, Building Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Architecture, Metallurgy, and other related disciplines. INSPEC-SOL is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company. The high standards required for ISO certification are reflected in all aspects of INSPEC-SOL`s operations. Inspec-Sol has satisfactorily completed almost 30,000 assignments in all major cities across Canada, striving constantly to supply its clients with practical, innovative and cost-effective solutions to everyday problems.
Founded in 1972 to meet the ever-increasing needs of a growing market, over the years INSPEC-SOL has become an engineering firm whose primary mission is to provide its customers with a comprehensive suite of professional and technical services that is equal to their expectations. Established by entrepreneurs, INSPEC-SOL quickly made a name for itself in Quebec, Ontario, the Maritimes and Michigan.
Today, INSPEC-SOL is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm with more than 30 offices and employing over 750 specialists in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing, Metallurgy, Building Science, Environmental Engineering, Asbestos, Occupational Hygiene and Health & Safety. Our affiliation with North America’s leading environmental consultants, Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA), has enabled us to offer a broader range of services and to extend our reach into new geographic markets.
The quality and technical accuracy of our work is directly attributable to our expertise, the experience we have gained through a wide range of projects, and of course, the transfer of knowledge among our team over the years.
The use of the latest information technology allows us to assess, plan, design and implement practical and innovative technical solutions that always bring added value. Our rigorous technical standards have enabled us to certify our quality management system under ISO 9001: 2008.
From the beginning, we have built a loyal clientele by applying a fundamental principle of our corporate culture: every customer is given the highest consideration because we count each of your successful projects as an achievement of our own.
Inspec-Sol is committed to providing its clients with comprehensive engineering services in the fields of Geotechnical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Building Science and Environmental Engineering.
With our extensive resources and expertise, our professionals evaluate, plan, design and manage engineering solutions. Using state-of-the-art information technology, Inspec-Sol delivers the most cost-effective and practical results.
The Inspec-Sol team is committed to exceeding the expectations of its clients.
- Respect of the individual
Respect the individual, whoever they are, under all circumstances. We treat our colleagues, our customers, our partners with civility, courtesy and politeness at all times. We support, encourage and celebrate diversity: beyond the academic and practical knowledge, we believe that our greatest wealth lies in the diversity of each individual’s experiences.
- Customer Satisfaction
To meet and anticipate our customers’ expectations is what propels us and motivates us to surpass ourselves. Beyond financial and time constraints, we aim to achieve the highest level of excellence, every day, in everything we do, with determination, diligence and professionalism.
Establishing a high level of excellence requires a constant quest for improvement. We are always looking for outstanding talent, and we regularly invest in advanced technologies. We establish tight control guidelines at all stages of production, and we pursue continuous improvement to provide innovative solutions.
- Health and Safety
Providing a safe and healthy work environment involves awareness, accountability and daily risk management through preventive measures and safe attitudes. We encourage each individual to take concrete action and to embrace a positive engagement, so that everyone is able to evolve in a healthy and safe environment.
Our involvement takes many faces: we believe that our commitment must convey our concerns. Thus, we encourage the next generation to achieve academic excellence and we promote the professional development of our team members. Our community support is recognized and faithful to many charities and charitable organizations. We are proactive towards the environment and have developed the means to protect our assets and promote ecological balance.
At Inspec-Sol, we believe it is our duty as a corporate citizen to act responsibly and consciously, and promote our commitment to our employees, customers, business partners, the communities we serve and the environment.
We are committed to:
- Follow the policies and regulations in all communities where we operate.
- Adopt standards and develop procedures and emergency measures essential to ecologically sustainable and secure management of our business.
- Limit our environmental footprint to mitigate climate change.
- Participate in the sound management of energy and natural resources.
- Implement our environmental policy throughout the company.
Since 1972, Inspec-Sol has been an environmental consultant in the soil, water, air and waste management fields. Our activities allow the detection of environmental contamination issues, but also the development of solutions and alternatives to improve the quality of the environment.
Inspec-Sol believes, as every company and individual, that our actions, activities and decisions can have an impact on the environment. Consequently, we must establish mechanisms for management, operation, information and awareness to minimize our environmental footprint.
The Inspec-Sol environmental policy is a reflection of our commitment to the environment. The following actions and initiatives are implemented to demonstrate our corporate vision.
- Inspec-Sol is respectful of environmental laws and regulations;
- Inspec-Sol subscribes to the principles of sustainable development that aim to minimize consumption and maximize usage of non-renewable resources;
- Inspec-Sol and its management demonstrate leadership in the implementation and enforcement of the corporate environmental policy;
- The management and all employees of Inspec-Sol are aware of the importance of their actions on the environment and take concrete actions to minimize potential impacts on the environment;
- Inspec-Sol encourages all employees to show initiative and submit new ideas to promote the environment;
- A carbon footprint is established for the company’s activities, and annual targets to improve our performance are developed;
- Programs for reducing, reusing, recycling are established and implemented in each of our offices;
- Our activities must not create environmental contamination: on projects, no contaminants reflecting our presence must remain on site at the end of the mandate;
- Awareness campaigns and training are established by Inspec-Sol to its employees;
- The company purchasing policy promotes the purchase of goods and hiring of subcontractors that are environmentally friendly;
- Sub-contractors working with Inspec-Sol should commit to our Environmental Policy and may be subject to disciplinary action or dismissal for non-compliance.